how do i cancel all orders tha have not been filled,and cancel all my bids

I am going into the hospital for an extended period of time....I have been experiencing blinding headaches and I got the results

of my scan today...I have three tumors on my brain, and I have one week to get my affairs in order...I have been trying to cancel orders that have not been sent, and I am trying to retract all my bids, but i am having problems

concertrating....

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@gerriberri59 wrote:

I am going into the hospital for an extended period of time....I have been experiencing blinding headaches and I got the results of my scan today... I have three tumors on my brain, and I have one week to get my affairs in order... I have been trying to cancel orders that have not been sent, and I am trying to retract all my bids, but i am having problems concentrating....

1) Go to the items you made bids for and contact the seller for each one, requesting that your bid be retracted.

2) For the items you have on order, but not yet paid for, contact the seller and request a cancellation.

Create a message then copy and paste the message for each seller.

3) And for stuff already on the way, if via the post office you can have the post office hold or redirect your mail. If shipped some other way, connect the seller to let them know the item might get returned because you won't be home.

-..-

Wish you best results for your brain, I had a friend into the hospital this summer with a tumor, she forgot the password to her computer, so had 2 weeks being unable to access all her saved contact info which was only on the computer. Unneeded extra stress while waiting for diagnosis.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Do you have a family member or friend to be your champion during this difficult time?

Write down all your passwords and give them to her/him.

And make sure you have a trustworthy person to give power of attorney to.

It is usually best not to explain why you are asking for the cancellation. Unfortunately, too many idiots have used illness as an excuse for many sellers to accept that sometimes it is the truth. It's a naughty world.

Best wishes for a full recovery.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply