Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Do You Get Annoyed when....?

Is there anyone else out there who finds it unbearably annoying when a buyer uses the 'Buy It Now' and then doesn't pay you for 3 or 4 days by Paypal? Can anyone give me some insight into the logic involved with that activity? I don't just mean newbi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone subsidize freight?

I was wondering if anyone else builds in extra room in the starting bid and subsidizes the freight to be more competitive with U.S. sellers? 90% of my orders are shipped small packet air and cost $9.90cdn. I have only been charging $6.00 U.S. Anyone ...

Anyone knows about the different levels at Canada Post?

Yes it's me again lol!! Anyone knows about the different levels at Canada Post? I know that there is a small enterprise discount (5%) if you ship less than 700 parcels/year. Then there is level 1 then I guess level 2... how does it work? Thanks, once...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post ~~Do you ship w/ them Let me teach you some tricks to make things go faster

If you are a powerseller from Canada you may use CP. Some tips Canada Post has discount rates , call Canada Post . The New tracking to America started on all ground parcels over 1kg July 7th . Be very careful , if you use the , desk top program Canad...

Local Other ebay sellers

Just wondering how you all handle this. I sell used goods and acquire them at yard sales and thrift stores mainly. In my travels over the last few years, I've encountered alot of the same people over and over. Many are flea market dealers, some are e...

VALUABLE ANTIQUES, Is eBay the right format to sell them in?

We started our eBay business selling brand new musical instruments. Our intention is to continue to introduce new product lines (high-end camera equipment, electronics etc). We have access to a considerable amount of valuable antiques and are wonderi...

Bidder Requests Cancellation

Good morning everyone - what is the rule of thumb when you get a cancellantion request? I had a bidder that retracted their bid which was a big enough pi$$-off but then this morning I received an email from the original high bidder of the same item, ...

• 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

When God made the World he created balance ~~read this you will get a kick out of it

God was up on a cloud and the Angle Gabriel asked him was it hard too create the world. He said no it was a snap, just remember to create balance in all you make He pointed down and said see that body of land , I called it African . I will place beau...

The REAL DEAL with this Canada Post Discount story

First, if you have any questions regarding this post, please post below or email directly. Starting... if you DON'T have an account with Canada Post, simply apply for one. If you DO have an account with them, this is how it works. You call them up, g...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Congrats to all Canadian PS'ers

Having been a contributor and lurker on the .com boards for a few years I just need to get this off my chest. What a refreshing bunch we Canadians are! The Canadian version of the PS board has been up for just about a month and I can honestly say tha...

Canada Post Insurance ~~tips quick and fast

My Canada Post rep was in the office Friday . For those whom file Insurance claims often but not alot. This means you file insurance claims , but are so darn busy you often forget some ? Canada Post now has a from you can fill out on line for insuran...

So, do we get a certificate and PS mug now??

The US PSers get a certificate when they become a PSer, but I was told that I had to wait till .ca set up their own PS program....so, when do we get our certificates??...and newsletters, I was told the same thing, that the US newsletter wasn't releva...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I ship insured items over $1000???

Since Canada Post only insures up to $1000, does anyone have any ideas on how to ship (across the border) items that exceed $1000? (Without paying a freight & crating company 10X the amount Canada Post charges!) There must be a happy answer.

Item shows delivered but customer is still complaining?

I'm in a dilemma at the moment and this is probably the first time in over 25000+ packages that I am stuck. A customer paid for an item on the 8th of the month, we shipped it out the same day, Yesterday he emailed saying he has not received it and wi...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Special eBay PowerSeller MasterCard Coming Soon!

Hi PowerSellers I wanted to give you advance notice of the new eBay Anything Points MasterCard Credit Card especially for PowerSellers which will be available later this month. With this credit card you will be able to earn eBay Anything Points with ...

Canada Post Discounts Apply Here

Hello PowerSellers, As you probably are all well aware of now, as a PowerSeller you are eligible for 10-15% off counter rates through Canada Post Shipping. Even higher discounts are available for PowerSellers as you reach higher levels in the PowerSe...

What about this PS Mug they're talking about on .com??

Seems they're offering a free mug on the .com board w/$5.95 shipping! I can't even find a link to eBay-O-Rama on the powersellers portal anymore. Not since we automatically get sent to .ca before we can choose .com. Hmmmmmmmm ........... Glenda

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Power Seller Logos

Hello all, I was wondering if we, as Canadian Powersellers, can insert the Powersellers logo into our auctions? On the .com Powersellers website, it has a spot where you can download them, but not on the Canadian one. When I try to log into the .com ...

Ok PS Canadian's You get to sit down w/ Ebay.ca Staff what would or how would you improve on Ebay.ca

I really am interested in your thoughts. Say you got to sit down with Ebay.ca Staff CA(pink's) Some thought's do you list on ebay.ca ? yes no ? Do you take payment in most Canadian or American Funds Who do you ship with CP or others How could you imp...

Shipping BIG items to the USA

Maybe someone has some experience in this area. I have to ship a NIKKEN King Size Mattress to Texas. 955 of my items are small packet, but every once in a while I do something silly like sell a King size mattress to a state thousands of miles away. A...

CP insurance claims

Oh how I hate them! I've never had a problem in the last 6 months with a claim. Now they wait a phone # as well and will only insure for my cost of the item. When did they start that? I've never given them a phone # for my bidders. Most of the time I...

Do you Ever Call Customers too Calm them down!!

I often have to call my American Customers from Canada. I just find somtimes as a Canadian, i have to call to calm down a customer down . Sometimes they think they should get the item like yesterday I learn this tip. I found a service were calling Am...

eBay ".ca" versus ".com"

What are the pros and cons of listing on the eBay.ca site versus the eBay.com one? We list most everything on .ca (except for store items), and have a .ca store. But I note that many Canadian sellers have .com stores and list their items on the .com....

SNAD.....Are any of you opting out? I did!

I was reading about that Paypal protection thing (SNAD) over on PS com board and I opted out. I spoke to a guy Simon @ Paypal and although he did his best to try to talk me out of it, I decided to opt out for the time being. It may turn out to be a g...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Share your NPB excuses.

Hi Everyone! I just received a funny email from a NPB and I thought I would share what they said with CTS. "sorry but i have to cancel my order we are getting a divorce and he has stopped all accounts" That actually made me smile... not the divorce p...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.