Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How to cancel an On The Road reservation?

Does anyone know who to contact? I find I can't be in Victoria on the 29th after all and I'd like to free up my spot in the Advanced seminars for someone else. DANG!!!! Glenda

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I would like to get into selling retail items...anyone can help

Hello, I am interested in selling a full line of products such as DVDs or video games, or electronics, or actually anything that is in demand. I'm not sure where to start or who to talk to. If anyone could help me out that would be great! I sell webs...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

LONG post but I need to vent!!!! My blood is boiling!!!

First let me say I'm one of those overly patient sellers who does not hold a hard-line approach as to when the payment arrives. I've found that for the most part, this has worked VERY well for me. The following is a timeline of what has transpired in...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slow poke auctions

Okay, I sell jewelry and weathered the summer, and had expected a turn around for Christmas sales. Nada, at least not yet. The only items that take bids seem to be filigree rings, or absolute giveaways. I am having a hard time deciding what to list, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyway to avoid my lost on PayPal currency exchanging?

I import products from other countries and sell them in Canada or USA.But we can only get Cadadian dollars from PayPal "Withdraw".Then I have to exchange it to US dollar to pay my providers.So I lost almost 3.5% right away for the exchanging. Let's s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bloodless Coup

Is it my imagination, or did Canadians just take over the PS.com board?... LOL

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

What Camera do you use?

So what digital camera do you use on ebay? I'm still using a Sony Mavica FD73 and FD75. I like them as the pictures are small (in kbytes) and the quaulity is still pretty good. I don't have to do anything with the pictures besides upload them. I have...

How to get the 15% discount from Canadapost?

Hi!I have been using Canadapost for more than 5 month. I have a venture one card which is 5% discount. But I 've never used it. It's so great to hear the power sellers are possible to get 15% discount. I alway use manifest to ship(around 200 shipment...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The new discount with Canada Post

Hi everyone. Does anyone know if I can apply for this new discount with Canada Post even if I already have an account with them? My savings are currently not great with them and 15% off would be appreciated. Thanks, please help!

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish all my new friends on the .ca PS board a very Happy Thanksgiving (and that includes any non-posting lurkers)! In spite of complaints and difficulties, we're all blessed to have businesses doing well enough to rate PS status. I h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Uninsured & Missing - Do We Refund?

I have been on both ends of this equation and I am curious as to what the majority of sellers do in this situation. The buyer opts to forego insurance because your record depicts a person who takes good care in packaging their items. The item doesn't...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYPAL t shirt!!

Did any of you see over on another board (I forget but it was either the US Powerseller board, or the Paypal board Damon was offering Paypal t shirts. You need only to email him. Well, I'm not sure if it's too late, but I did email him, and voila!! A...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why doesn't e-bay let me keep my .com as an id?

I have been with e-bay for over 3 years and now they do not want me keep my pawlus@mindspring.com id name anymore. I wanted to merge the account with my new account (gocanam) and no support from e-bay. So I made up a backup name GOCANAM2. What's the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question for Jewelry Sellers

I recently have come upon a jewelry seller who consistently marks the following disclaimer in her auction description, "Item is unmarked but tested for 14K...test does not determine whether it is karat gold, gold filled or gold plated!" Does this mak...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

PS ~~found FREE program sorts EMAILS & Auction #'s in seconds

Ok The bigest problem I have found being a powerseller on ebay is remember odd situations (emails ). I can not tell you how many emails I get from customers with no auction #'s , no user ID's . Some bidders think you are the only customer you are dea...

Money Orders ~~~~~ from Americans ~~~TIP to get the correct Money orders

As a Canadian you know we can only take International Money Orders . I do use the ebay check out . However I do not place my address in it . If you do ~~~often American's will send you the wrong money order Try this ~~~place your web site in the ebay...

funny quote that made me laugh

My favorite food is pizza and one of my best friends is a pizza delivery guy. He told me when he does a delivery and the order comes to 19.75 or some similar number, and the customer hands him a twenty and says "Don't worry bout the change" He told m...

Ebay Store - Worth The Effort??

A nice fellow once told me that starting an Ebay Store might increase my sales...or at least my chances at sales. Now, as everyone knows, this past week has been a total write-off for many of us and heaven only knows why. I would love to hear the pro...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question For The Pinks At PayPal Or Ebay!

I just logged into my PayPal account and noticed a link to confirm my bank account with PayPal. My questions are: 1.) Will this give me confirmed or verified status with PayPal? 2.) Or is this another way for PayPal to grab the money should there be ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Important note about Canada Post Delivery Guarantees...I received credit!!!!

After some of the runarounds I've been through with Canada Post I was shocked to open my mail today to see that I was credited back about $70.00 on 2 orders. I use the VCD desktop software and when I ship by XpresspostUSA there is always a "4 day del...

Its Now Arrive NEW~~~ Canada Post Discount

Now review the link below . Remember , if you already have an account with Canada Post . If you sign up , you will then have two accounts with Canada Post . This will mean you will have two contracts http://pages.ebay.ca/services/buyandsell/canadapos...

Help, Damon at Paypal!

I'm putting this on the Canadian Board because they won't jump all over me for it...once again, no paypal logos are coming up on my .ca listings, and I want them there...lately almost all of my buyers are Canadian...this is hurting! And, if possible,...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any one else getting lots of returns lately?

I find that I have got about 4 emails in the last week or two of people who are having buyer remorse lately.. you just know that is what it is or they do not read the ad.. either way it is getting much! one last week said that she wanted it for a spe...

Moissanite

Okay, I have to admit it, I want to get a Charles and Colvard moissanite eternity band...I saw one the other day, and it is gorgeous! Has anyone ever owned one... kp

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Exchange Rate

Where on the Paypal site can I find their current exchange rate? I've looked and looked .... Ann

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.