how is it possible to get neg feed bck on cummincation when the other person dont cummunicate

too weird get a negative on no comunication ,guees the dumbn **bleep** should talk to me first wow lotsa nuts out there

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

how is it possible to get neg feed bck on cummincation when the other person dont cummunicate

You haven't received any negative feedback during the last 12 months.

You do have one neutral but it does not mention communications.

The positive feedbacks you have left with negative comments are in violation.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Those Responses don't make you look good.

Non-Payers are best handled with Unpaid Item Disputes and Strikes.

There is a Blocked Bidder List available for customers who are not worth having.

Both of these prevent bad buyers from continuing their nefarious practices.

And with UIDs any negative feedback from the buyer is removed.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

You're an exact example of why eBay got rid of a sellers ability to leave negative feedback.

You need to settle down, take a few steps back and realize your behavior.

Maybe eBay isn't for you if you can't handle what comes with it in a professional and civil manner.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

oviouslly didnt read question,oh my

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

another that dont read the question,
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

and yet another that dont read before running off at the finger i mean really ,cant anyone read
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

and yet another that dont read before responding wow
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

and question still not answered
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

yet another that cant read the question i mean really
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

The question you asked is "how is it possible to get neg feed bck on cummincation when the other person dont cummunicate"

The answer is: it depends on the circumstances.  More information would be required from you to properly answer the question.

As other posters have indicated, you have not received a negative feedback.  So is the question theoretical? 

Or are you asking the question as a buyer wishing to leave a low DSR for "communication" and prevented by eBay from doing so?

Or did you receive a low DSR on "communications" while getting a positive feedback?

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

How can they answer a question about getting negative feedback when you don't have any negative feedback?  If you are referring to getting a low DSR number in communication, that is totally different.

Did you communicate with the buyer in any way? Perhaps they believe that if you didn't communicate in any way...to thank them for the purchase or to state that  the item was shipped...Just a guess  Some buyers might believe that no communication equals a 1 or 2 and other buyers may not rate communication at all if there wasn't any. It's very subjective. Actually your communication DSR looks fine but your shipping/handling one is getting low.

I believe that the other posts were referring to your communication skills in your feedback. Calling a buyer names doesn't look very professional to other potential buyers and can reflect on all ebay sellers.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

I read it  and everyone is right ..

First you have no negative feedback so you thread is useless ...

2nd of all It comes with selling on ebay you can not and never will please everyone for example you obviously don't like the truth that everyone has told you and behavior is that of your buyers someone who would probably leave Neg feedback for little to no reason...

Just like everyone on the boards we have all at one point or another been told were wrong .. Take with a grain of salt partner

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

I read your question and it makes no sense as there is no format for neg  feed bck on cummincation. So, I went and looked at your feed bck and I could not find a neg. In looking, I found illegal feed bck left by you.

Perhaps, if you cummincated what you are actually referring to, that would help.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@aubreyclay56 wrote:

oviouslly didnt read question,oh my

You obviously didn't read my post. Why don't you answer the questions that I asked so that we know what you are referring to?

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

aubreyclay56

I'm trying to figure it out also, you have 100%. it doesn't get better than that.

or is it on another user id ?

Message 16 of 16
latest reply