Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! what does '32 watchers' mean?

When I look at some listings, it says something like 32 watchers. Some of these auctions just have buy it now prices, so why would people be watching the listing? ie http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BREVILLE-BDC600XL-THE-YOUBREW-WITH-INTEGRATED-GRINDER-COFFEE-...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I add more than one shipping option?

When I list an item with the new listing tool, I can only offer one primary and one additional service for domestic shipping. In other words, if I want to offer regular shipping and local pickup, I cannot offer any more options such as Xpresspost, UP...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not delivered - seller not responding

I purchased a shirt in July from a seller who used free international shipping. This usually takes a while so I waited patiently. I contacted the seller after a while and they said the package had reached my country so please wait another week. At th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHY? sellers gave positive to buyer who didn't pay?

I'm fairly new to selling; perhaps I'm missing something that some of you more experienced sellers can enlighten me about, please. I don't understand this ... I listed an auction ... a buyer won the auction ... didn't pay ... I sent 4 emails and 1 in...

Did I do the HTML description incorrectly?

I used to sell on eBay many years ago. I want to try again so I listed one small item to test the water. I used HTML for my descriptions and pictures. The first time I went to check my listing it looked normal. But I checked again today, the descript...

Resolved! Order over $250 shipping?

Hi! Just a question about shipping... this is the first time I ever had someone bought over $250 from me! Here I thought eBay was dead and I wasn't really actively selling either, so I was really surprised to see someone buy 10 books from me at once!...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have sellers noticed a rise in buyer fraud recently

Have sellers noticed a rise in buyer fraud recently, I have had to issue a bunch of refunds from buyers saying they didn't get their item. Its hard to prove because to have tracking from Canada to US is expensive and to the rest of the world isn't av...

• 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

How can I change the sorting order of the "My Feed" page

I always open on the My Feed page which features pictures of items in my "Interests you follow" section. How are they sorted? Newest items? Best match? And more important, how can I change it?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Case Information Unavailable"

I want to cancel a transaction, but it appears "Case Information UnavailableThe information you requested is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time." I don't know what to do.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can shipping charged increase after bidding on an item?

This is the first time I've encountered an issue while purchasing on Ebay and I don't know exacly how to deal with it. I bid on an item that had under 12$ shipping on the moment I placed my bid (just under an hour before it ended) but now I'm being c...

refunding due to buyer error

What is the "approved"refund method now. Customer bought and i just knew they had bought the wrong thing. Sure enough, before mailing, I got the "oops" email. Okay, so, now what? Do they initiate the cancellation and then I refund? Can I just refund ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you feel it is unethical for a buyer from a country you do not ship to to use an address in one y

Do you feel it is unethical for a buyer from a country you do not ship to, to use an address in one you do ship to only have the item forwarded to his country? This invites additional time and risk after the original transaction has been completed to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lower Postage Costs for American eBay Sellers

It has never been easy for Canadians to compete on the American marketplace against domestic (American) sellers. They have the "home field" advantage! It will become more difficult as American sellers can now benefit from lower domestic shipping cost...

Site bug: Trying to open a case redirects to a 404 error page on Paypal

So I purchased an item on eBay Canada and it got lost in shipment. I logged on to try and open a case in the resolution centre. Since I paid with Paypal, the eBay site tried to redirect me to Paypal to file the dispute there. However, the redirect se...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay canada gift certificates

Where can I purchase a canadian ebay gift certificate. The process keeps changing so I have difficulty finding it each time.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What can i do when the seller cancel my transaction ?

Reason for cancel transaction request: The seller did not provide a specific reason.Click the "Respond now" button to accept or decline this cancellation.If you don't take action by 15-Sep-2014, the seller will be able to cancel the purchase without ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

summary board

how can I delete an item that I have already bought off of my summary board

Weekly Board Hour

For the last 3 weeks now, I cannot see the Weekly Board Hour topic when it is open. I only see it when it is closed and I cannot ask my questions! Very frustrating. Anyone else having this issue? I use IE 8. I cannot download another browser, because...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.