Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How to deal with a rude and suspicious seller?

Hi fellow ebayers. Today, I had the misfortune of dealing with a very rude seller. I won't post their user name for privacy reasons, but I will say a few things that were said were very insulting, and I wasn't my most mature self either. What happene...

Item shipped was different than item in picture

Here is the short and skinny: 1. Bought item from ebay: Mr Potato Head (rare limited exclusive!)2. Pictures showed NO damage to any of the corners, looked perfect. (Note: there were two tiny white marks on a graphic on the front of the box)3. Bought ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking Shipments within Canada Compulsory???

Tracking Parcels in Canada.I sold to a local bid winner a small item that can be shipped by letter mail (100 g). As I had send him the wrong item. I asked him to return it for exchange. Now he says in Canada only allowed Tracked parcel and wants adva...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Promoted Listing Service in Beta - a secret

I got this off the US boards and have no idea of the source other it was stated from a public forum. A very interested read Promoted Listings Beta Terms of ServicePlease note: Invited sellers must opt in to participate, by clicking “Sign up now” on t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

broken itens

items broken seller will refund price of item what about shipping should that be refund as items no good to me broken

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

a broken item

how can i send a picture to an ebay member to show them the item was broken

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Electronic Device to South Korea

Sold a $250 electronic device to buyer in South Korea with 2 FB. I had set shipping to $250 thinking that no one would buy from these countries............ or is South Korea even high risk? I'm debating about sending a revised invoice for about $100 ...

Why can't I access some items with the computers but I can with my phone? (Country restricted)

Hello, since eBay introduced those warning about viewing an item that's not within my country or something similar ("Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your view...

Did You Update Your Store Yet?

Great news! Starting the week of September 17, we'll be updating the look of your eBay Store with a modern new layout to turn browsers into potential buyers—at no extra cost to you. You'll still get the free listings and low fees you currently enjoy,...

eBay Encourages Sellers to Enroll in Extended Holiday Returns

Quite often I learn about eBay announcements in the ecommercebytes newsletter which many of you may read. I'm never sure whether they apply to eBay.com only because I don't always see the same announcements addressed to Canadian sellers. Yesterday, t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Canada will not accept my postal code.

When I am told to fill out the "where the item is located" box, I am being told to enter a "valid postal code" I have been using this one for years and I know it is valid.

What can I do if I don't get my items in ebay

Help! I bought clothes item on ebay 8 of my purchase didn't arrive. What can ebay do to protect the buyers ? It's been almost 2 months now no items receive...hoping for help

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolution Centre not working?

I sold a doll to a buyer who purchased 2 more all for 425.00 Each for a total of 3 dolls. She refuses to talk to me via eBay's messaging systeml. Her phone number is also not valid so there is no way I can contact her. So I filed a cancellation for 2...

Purchase not delivered

On 21/08/14 I purchased and paid for an electric motor. The seller accepted payment and ws supposed to ship the item the following day. I contacted the seller on 1/9/14 to discover that the seller had in fact forgotten to ship my item. It is now past...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller failed to send, threatened banned list, then slandered my child over a failure to send.

Well I got a refund, plus a threat that I would be added to this exclusive "banned list", then decided to continue berating me via mail and even sent me this **bleep**.Can't we get a block button ebay for the buyers to block sellers. I mean if i was ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

replica stamps

Replica postage stamps need their own category. Lots - even those clearly marked as "fake" or "replica" - should not be showing up in a general search result. These items are starting to heavily pollute many categories. Why does ebay allow this? I th...

Cannot leave Negative feedback for buyers who don't pay

This is extremely annoying. Buyers are free to leave negative feedback for sellers, but a seller cannot leave negative feedback when a buyer does not pay.Don't reply with any of that BS file a non paying bidder **bleep**. That doesn't work and it doe...

Some complain about Canada Post but some Seller, sheesh!!!

So I win two items. $16.01 US each. Listing says standard international shipping $4.00 Us, each. All orders over $25, shipping $15 US. Seller is in Canada and listing says that he charges QST and GST. I get an invoice for $32.02 + $15.00 + $7.05 for ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

resolution centre

why is the resolution centre unavilable so much have a case that needs attention

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller who cancel auction

Is there something that can be done? The same seller put an auction that last about 10 days. I bid and I'm the highest bidder. Now it's the third time that about 24 hours before the auction end I get a Cancellation bid notice. When looking at the det...

Resolved! trust

if a shipment from seller didn't received after month of buying and the buyer send negative feedback then the seller says that he'll resend the shipment again should the buyer trust him again?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.