how to block a coutry like china from my research list??i

they sale fake or **bleep**py silver and than put their add on sterling silver list when they are plated and call it"925 silver plated"just to get people confuse!!they everywhere and im sick of seeing them on my search list all the time,they occupy almost half of the pages!!how do i block a whole coutry from appearing on my list??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can look on the left side of your Searches and ask to see only North American sellers.

Better however is to Search using Highest Price first. It is faster to run down to the price range in your budget, a few hundred items, than to try to work up to your budget, which can be several thousand listings many of them scammy.

Be aware that North American sellers may be dropshipping products from China.

While it is fun to shop on a mobile device, you show also be aware that not all the information that the seller provides is necessarily available on your phone. Shop mobile, put the item on your Watch List and only buy from a desktop computer.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You can look on the left side of your Searches and ask to see only North American sellers.

Better however is to Search using Highest Price first. It is faster to run down to the price range in your budget, a few hundred items, than to try to work up to your budget, which can be several thousand listings many of them scammy.

Be aware that North American sellers may be dropshipping products from China.

While it is fun to shop on a mobile device, you show also be aware that not all the information that the seller provides is necessarily available on your phone. Shop mobile, put the item on your Watch List and only buy from a desktop computer.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

thank you:)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply