i did not receive the item I paid for, and the seller is no longer on ebay. how do I get my money back??

shobber123
Community Member

i purchased an item on March 24th, and i was told it was shipped on the 25th of March. I came online to check my item status and ask the seller for a tracking number, and they are no longer on ebay! i want to know how i get my money back. I do not have a pay pal account, i used the one time buyer thingy.. help!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

i did not receive the item I paid for, and the seller is no longer on ebay. how do I get my money back??

Hi.. If you plan to continue using ebay its best to open account and add the credit card.

Were you to open an account with the same information provided in the guest payment ( card, email address) the transaction should show in account's recent activity. Then click on PP resolution center and open an item not received dispute and escalate to a claim.

OR .. call PayPal with the info in your email from them and ask to open a claim. Toll free 1-888-221-1161

OR ..bypass PP and call the 800 # on reverse your card and ask for a chargeback. Have the transaction details available when placing the call.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply