i have bought prada shoes and emailed owner in regards to shipping details but i have had no respons

agnibudz
Community Member

i had bought and paid for prada shoes emailed in regards to shipping, paid a lot of money for shipping charge - it said it would arrive in 3-5 business days but i dont have confirmation the order was shipped. Can you help me with this.

Paid on 08-Apr-14 US $19.99 US $19.95 1 US $19.99 
USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service
Estimated delivery: You can contact seller for more information.

SubtotalUS $19.99 
 Shipping and handlingUS $19.95 

Order Id:111317273175-0
End time:08-Apr-14 00:00:56 EDT
Buyer:
agnibudz (2)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 04-Apr-14 in Canada
Listing Status:This message was sent while the listing was closed.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i have bought prada shoes and emailed owner in regards to shipping details but i have had no respons

Hello 'agnibudz',

No one here can tell you where your shoes are.  This is a member-to-member

message board, used by other ebayers just like you. 

If you need specific information about that order you may want to contact the seller.

In my opinion it is too soon to contact the seller, however.  Were you provided with a

tracking number for those shoes?

It's these, isn't it:  111317273175

I don't see how the seller can charge $20 for First Class but only $25 for Priority.  I suspect

the seller may have made a mistake and is shipping them First Class.  (?)

Either way, you should have a tracking number because First Class parcels now come with

delivery confirmation right to your door.

Thus, if you have not been given the tracking number after several days, you might want to

politely contact the seller and gently request it.

The listing does not say that the seller mails the shoes immediately after payment, although

most sellers ship things out in a day or two.

The listing ended on the 8th.  It is now only the 10th.   Waaay too soon to be worried.

This is mail order.  It takes time.

Once the item has crossed over into Canada, you can track it here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

If, however, you do not receive an item after a month or so, the following link will explain what

to do when things don't show up:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

You have a low feedback score, and as such are vulnerable to a certain far, far away overseas

country in which the sellers frequently do not send the item to newbies, delaying them past the

time when they can seek a refund.  Read through the above link so this never happens to you.

For now, though, just sit tight as I'm sure your seller will have the shoes in the mail with a

tracking number for you very soon.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ask for the tracking number.

Mark April 23 on your calendar. If the shoes have not arrived by then start an Item Not Recieved Dispute.

They probably will arrive before then.

BTW, 97% is not a very good feedback. And the negs left indicate poor communication.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply