i,m trying to track my item i bought but when i bought it i signed in as guess but i cant find wher

ok so i signed in as guess on ebay i recived a email  giving me my tracking number so i dont know where to go  as guess to track my parcel to find out if its on its way help please an thank you

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i,m trying to track my item i bought but when i bought it i signed in as guess but i cant find wher

This is a member to member Board.

Welcome!

Go to your Paypal account and look for the purchase there. You should be able to access the original listing by clicking on the title in the invoice you paid.

The transaction number is on the left side of the listing a bit below the introductory part but above the Description box.

You have 30 days after the last estimated delivery day to file an Item Not Recieved Dispute with eBay.

The first suggestion is that you contact the seller. Don't get hung up on this. It's a suggestion.

If your contact is not helpful, escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded.

If the eBay deadline has passed, you can still open a claim on Paypal. Come back for more information if you need it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If you bought the order as a guest, you won't be able to find it on your account when you are logged into ebay.

So, log out of your account. Clear your caches, browser history for cookies etc, restart your computer, and then open your email and find the email message that you received as a confirmation of your order. It will have a link, I believe, and your Guest Order access code. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply