i never receive the wallet after 3 months

i never receive the wallet, and i contact with seller

that guy tole to me the international shipping information on the listing, there is also no insurance available for first class mail, so buyer has responsibility for item lost or damaged. 

i do not know whether this is true and i do not know what should i do?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

i never receive the wallet after 3 months

The seller is wrong.

He is responsible for getting any item he sells to his buyer in a prompt and secure manner.

The method he chooses is not the buyer's problem.

While letter rate is not insured and not Delivery Confirmed/trackable, using this cheap,fast and reliable method of shipping was his choice. He still has to get it to you.

BUT

Neither eBay nor Paypal can or will help you if you do not inform them of the problem within 45 days of the sale.

However, if you back your PP account with a credit card, you can go to the customer service number on the card and enquire about a chargeback. Do this immediately and have all the transaction information handy for the clerk. (dates, amounts, transaction numbers for eBay and for Paypal.)

Most cards allow only 90 days for chargebacks but a few do allow up to six months.

If you do not back your PP account with a credit card, you have no further recourse. Add a credit card as soon as possible, for your own protection. It will also make purchases faster.

You had only 60 days to leave feedback. Too late on that now.

If you or the seller already left feedback, you can add a Response indefinitely. The most effective Responses are calm and factual. "Never received, refund refused by seller"

Message 2 of 2
latest reply