i paid for item that went through but its said your payment is still processing

i had item that i paid for item that went through but its said your payment is still processing and have no idea way here item # 252645359717

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Did you pay with PayPal using your linked bank account?  This is treated the same as a personal cheque, and takes several days to clear.  The seller is advised not to ship until PayPal confirms cleared payment.  Check your bank account to see when it got posted on your end.  Then add several days.  I think the longest I have waited for e-cheque clearance as a seller is about 12 business days.  You can check your PayPal account for up-to-date clearance information.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This is a member to member public Board and your seller is unlikely to see it. Nor do eBay employees come here often.

That being said, most sellers ship very promptly when a payment clears. After that, in my 30-odd years in mail order, delivery takes about 20 days within North America and 30 days from Asia. Often sooner, rarely later.

In addition, you are covered by both eBay and Paypal Buyer Protection against non-delivery and items that are Not As Described.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply