im looking for info on my package i have the tracking no but cant find where it is.

dard7345
Community Member

im looking for my item but cant find it tracking no lm958548824cn

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

im looking for info on my package i have the tracking no but cant find where it is.

Hello,

you can find out on canadapost.ca or usps.com if it's from the US, I tried both and it's not showing up, try contacting the seller and ask them to check if they put the correct numbers/letters, one will knock it out and it is easy to do.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Tracking is nice for the warm fuzzies, and it's fine to ask your seller for the date and the service used for sending.

But if it has been:

More than 15 days from purchase in Europe

More than 20 days from purchase in North America

More than 30 days from purchase in Asia

And your seller does not respond usefully*, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received dispute.

You will already have contacted the seller so go to Step Two.

If the seller cannot prove that you have received the item (the sole purpose of that tracking number) then he is required to refund you in full.

*An offer to resend an item is a SCAM. You want your money. Then you can decide whether to repurchase from that seller. Or not.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply