is a rip off Seller WARNING!!.

is a  rip off Seller WARNING!!.

Sellers get you buy letting you know that the object has been sent, they tell you to be patient, then when you contact them

they say it must be lost in the mail and there willing to send you another one. by now its two months and you cant leave feedback or get E-bay/Pay-pal to help its been to long, then you get the message "To bad sucker" and your 40 some dollars is out the window

Then No reply's from seller then on.

And Paypal Well you phone them voice you explain you problem with the seller They go ask the supervisor about opening the case

They say "we also do not see shipping on this file" and they open a case for me. Then 9 days or so later I get an e-mail Your case

is closed due to it has been to long. "You have to open a dispute within 45 days of the transaction date." NICE..

Some supervisor Not worth **bleep**.

I Am NOT a very happy buyer. Now Buying else where.  P.S. Beware SELLER:

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Make sure you leave negative feedback (1 stars...) before that time limit is up.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Well you phone them

No you DON'T phone them.

You go to the Resolution Centre and start an automated Dispute.

And you do this before Day 42 since purchase.

If the seller cannot prove to eBay/Paypal that the item has been delivered, PP will refund you and go after the seller for their money. There is other fallout for the seller.

Phoning gets you a minimum wage clerk in Utah who has never heard of Canada or a Philippina who couldn't immigrate to Canada because her English isn't good enough yet to join her cousins in RedDeer. Neither will be able to do anything until you file the automated Dispute.

However, go to the credit card you really paid with (PP is just a mediator). Now you phone. Call the 1-800 customer service number and ask about a chargeback.

But do it now. You have already wasted too much time with human beings. Our robot overlords are much more efficient. Also cards have deadlines too.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply