is anything trying to schedule a listing ....the option is there today....

productx_ca
Community Member
the option to schedule a listing is no where to be found...anyone else having a problem?
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

No, but I never schedule listings, so I wouldn't be looking. Sorry.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

productx_ca, I just listed an item using the scheduling feature, and it worked properly for me. Maybe it was just a temporary issue, as it seems to be fine now.

"No, but I never schedule listings, so I wouldn't be looking. Sorry."

Some people feel the need to respond to every single question on this board, and I'm not sure why. X-(

Good luck productx_ca

AXE
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Nag, nag, nag.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
How is that nagging? I for one am glad someone other than the usual folks said something to you. Why waste people's time with non-answers?

It's like going up to the cops looking for witnesses to a crime telling them you were home watching tv a block away and saw nothing. Their response to you would be get the heck out of here. If you have nothing to offer make use of the back button.

What is the value to the questioner saying I have no idea I don't use that service/product? It's not like they were asking you specifically in which case, yes, you would respond. I don't get it. I really don't.

Oh and this isn't the only board btw Axe. He does it on all of them.
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

jakee,

If you make a list of my 'non-answers' vs my answers, I think you'll find that it's not excessive.

It's called "chatting" - not everything has to be useable information.

Lighten up.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

And if my chatting is such a problem for you, then use the Ignore button - that's what it's there for.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Thanks Jakeangel, I didn't think I was the only one.

Oh and this isn't the only board btw Axe. He does it on all of them.

Yeah I know, that is painfully obvious and I've seen that too....It's one of the reasons I pick and choose what and where I read and who I listen to. It's great to get some valueable info from time to time on this board and try to offer some help to others in need if I can, but it sure gets old hearing from the same guy all the time. And don't get me started on those annoying, useless quotes.........

Cheers,
AXE
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

axe, see post # 6 - it'll solve all of your problems.
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

And he still keeps on replying!!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!

I think everyone can relate to that special someone that is known as the "One Upper". That person who always has to have the last word, or who always knows more than anyone else ( or thinks he does! 😉 )

That "been there, done that, know-it-all "

Sorry man, but I call a spade a spade, and if you don't like that, then refer to post #6 yourself.
Meanwhile, I will wait for your reply......I know it's coming......it always does......let me go grab a nice cold Corona and wait for it.......
Message 10 of 18
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Poo! It didn't work.

The One Upper
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Those Game Killer Axe clips are hilarious....
Thanks for the laughs, jakeeangel!!!!!!!

Cheers,
AXE
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

LOL I love it Jakee!
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Axe, I would hate to disappoint you.:^O

Has it occurred to you ( or anybody) that, if more posters answered questions regularly, that it would not seem that I was doing all the work?

You can go to .com and there are posters there that have been on the boards for years - they're practically invisible because each post has 20-30 answers.

W have about 5-6 posters and it seems they do all the work.

Where are you at 3 a.m, when somebody calls for help? They don't need to be ignored, they need an answer. About 75% of the time, I can give it to them. At the very worst, I can acknowledge that they've been heard and reassure them that someone who DOES have an answer will respond in the morning.

I don't claim to know everything, but that doesn't bother me. The nature of these boards is that, when one of us drops the ball, there are others to set the record straight. For that to work, there have to be others responding.

You can look back and see that there are all sorts of period when I am NOT on the boards - I work in my shop or on the road during the day as a rule an I don't answer every question when I am on the boards.

You overlook loki's insults, jakee's nasty moods and trolls that come and go. If you don't like reading my comments, then use the ignore button - that's what it's there for. I have 20 or so people on there myself - I can tell you that it works just fine.
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

I, for one, appreciate surplusdealdude's posts as his tone is always friendly, encouraging and helpful.

I wish all posters were more like him.
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Spring is finally here....great.....oh oh.....there's that pesky fly again.....where's my fly swatter??? :^O
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Can't find an answer to that, eh?
Message 18 of 18
latest reply