is ebay been co-rapt whit the Chinese toy sellers ? are they ?

It is frustrating .... to purchase a Mini-figure toys .it is impossible to win the bid,,, they are all private listing how come that possible ? and i could name you all the sellers but that is not my job.

And i could prove it to you i was biding on a toy and i left it suddenly i won after 20 minuets.

Check it out i stop biding when is from China .

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Only the seller can see the names of bidders. All bidders can see only their own names, and all the other bidders IDs are masked. To them your name looks like 'm***s'.

There are private auctions where all bidders names are kept confidential even after winning. But these are described as such. Most are for naughty or embarrassing products. Some are private because of very strong competition within a small number of potential bidders. Neither would hold true for minifigs.

Twenty 'minuets' ? That's a lot of dancing. You must be exhausted.

I don't think you understand eBay's automatic bidding.

When you put in your maximum bid, the system will continue bidding for you until that price is reached. You may or may not be around when that happens.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/bidding-overview.html

For example:

The opening price is $1.00

You want it bad so you bid $10 - bidding opens to you at $1- the opening price.

I also want it and after you I bid $2. You are still winning but I have pushed your bid to $3.

You leave for school.

I re-bid at $4. You are still winning but now at $5.

You come home and find you won at less than your maximum bid.

If I had bid $11 (or $100) I would have won at $11.

The price is set by the underbidder, but the high bidder always wins.

I was under the impression that Lego products were made in Denmark. If that is still true, the Chinese minifigs are probably counterfeit and best avoided.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

"Manufacturing of Lego bricks occurs at a number of locations around the world. Moulding is done in Billund, Denmark;Nyíregyháza, Hungary; and Monterrey, Mexico. Brick decorations and packaging is done at plants in Denmark, Hungary, Mexico and Kladno in the Czech Republic."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego#Manufacture

You know that you can filter out Chinese listings right? When you search for an item in advanced search, you can click on Canada (or North America) so you do not see anything in which the seller location is in China. You can also see this on the left side of your screen.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply