Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

eBay seller "discount"?

So in the month of November, three people (0.6%) had a low rating on my shipping time and I am out of the 20% discount again by a margin of 1 too many (my max is 2), despite my average rating in all categories of 4.9+ ebay offer only 5% and 20% disco...

Watermark feature GONE!

Just starting to warm up to this feature with people stealing from me and eBay claimed there's nothing they can do and suggested i try watermark. That was last week and today i was told the higher up removed that feature. I mentioned that they (the h...

Guys! Memory of just starting your e-bay business. Shares.

Hi guys, Remember that, when you just started your e-bay, remember how hard is that, especially when you don't have any feedback in the beginning. How can you deal with it? Exchange feedback? How long took you to exceed the 21 positive feedback. As w...

defrauded for 3200

Hello, I just wanted to warn those sellers who use virtual terminal, I had used virtual terminal to process an order for a customer but I unknowingly put in the information from a credit card that did not belong to the customer, He ordered several hi...

Is there an eBay fee glitch?

As of yesterday, we are being charged the full listing fee, including the 50 cent IV fee, when we revise an item. This happens every time we revise the quantity of items in a listing (up or down). As a test, I just clicked on "revise" and changed not...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

10-minute PayPal Dispute

Just had an interesting NAD dispute. Customer said everything as described except one part was half quantity. This part is on the tape and I checked my records and our stock matches to the last unit. Wrote to the customer, sorry our records indicate ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to increase exposure rate in e-bay bestmatch search?

Could you guys help me? The e-bay sales recently dropped down a lot. What makes it happen? I am very confused, duz i try everything i can to bounce back the sales. You guys have any idea or experience can share with me? Thanks a log

Paypal Shipping Tool - International Help

Since the newer Paypal shipping tool with the newer pricing, etc, hit a few months ago, I cannot print Xpresspost or Expedited Surface for International customer's packages anymore. In fact, there is no Expedited Int'l Surface anymore. Example size i...

Anchor Stores

Anchor stores - when do they make sense? According to Ebay - An anchor store is right for you if you are selling over 500 items or $5000 in total sales per month and you want maximum visibility. We meet the sales criteria, but running the numbers, th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal shipping won't print the last 4 digits of a hyphenated zip code

Whenever I print a Paypal shipping label to a US address that has a hyphenated zip code, The label only prints the first 5 digits of the zip. Is this happening to everyone? Is the last 4 digits necessary? I've been hand printing them in and it's a bi...

Multiple Variation Fixed Price Adding Best Offer.

Hi There, Does anyone know how to add the Best Offer feature with a multiple variation fixed price listing? I have many items that are the same but have different sizes and/or colors. I've been trying to comply to eBay's duplicate policy BUT I would ...

Increased amount of "where is my item" questions and how to deal with them

I think buyers are becoming more nervous and post is becoming much slower last two months. It's quite stressful to deal with this questions, so I designed standard procedure to deal with it. I have to say that most buyers are honest folks like you or...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

International site visibility "Rip off"

I have not been getting much European sales lately after the re-opening of my store, so i check ebay italy, france, belgim, spain... sure enough nothing shows up for my keyword search. Only in Uk i found 6 of my items listed at the bottom under inter...

CANADA POST FREEBIES

Just an update here, and I thought it deserved it's own posting, as others had been asking me about this, I ordered 200 clear shipping label pouches on Monday (item # 33-086-593), along with 100 Air Mail stickers (item # 43-074-038) from Canada Post,...

The Best screw Ive had in a long time !!!

The Best screw Ive had in a long time !!! Thanks !!!! Im a Happy E-Bayer AAAAA++ Feedback that was posted from a buyer who purchased a set of model engine screws. Nothing like "totally satisfied" customers ]:) Bernie

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Priority Mail International - Need help with seller.

Hi Everyone, I can't believe that I'm asking this question, but I am! I purchased 8 Cricut Cartridges between October 15th - 16th from a seller in Utah. I requested an invoice as soon as the last auction was over which I received on the 18th and paid...

bad feedback

Hello, does anyone know what I can do If a customer posts bad feedback, then after he states that it was ebay initiated feedback and that he actually received what he paid for? he is unhappy with the product but I offered him his money back so I can ...

BS

the bigger the business, the more BS - from customers, suppliers, banks, eBay, payment gateways, RE agents, lawyers, employees, couriers, customs brokers, etc. Why can't things just work like they are supposed to ? Rhetoric question. No need to answe...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Paypal glitch

As of today, when paying your eBay fees via Paypal, the payment is sent via e-cheque. PP is aware of the glitch but "nothing they can do". Not only do they make $$'s when converting USD to CAD when withdrawing money to your bank account, they now mak...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need immediate help with what should be a small problem but...

HI. I'm hoping someone here can help me with what I thought would be a tiny problem but is turning into a huge headache. I was getting low on CanadaPost EST Desktop clear enveolopes (the ones you put your shipping labels in) so recently ordered what ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Math 101

eBay Note: This listing hasn't had any sales in the last 16 months. Please consider revising it. Last sale: 18-Feb-10 ?:|

eBay Store Advantage?

Getting up to 50 items and thinking of opening up an ebay store again. Had one twice before but closed it down because of not enough items, now that the store listings have the same visibility as regular listing so i think it's time to re-open for bu...

BIN free... but not really?

Remember you can keep on listing Auction-style, any start price, FREE until January 7—up to 100 items a month. Pay only if it sells. And now for a limited time, from November 3-10, you can include a Buy it Now price FREE to attract eager buyers who d...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claims PayPal refund not rec'd....

I have a buyer that made a purchase on Sept. 22. It was shipped the next day. On Oct. 25 I received a message from her claiming that she had not received it. I immediately issued a full PayPal refund and sent her a message to let her know that it had...

Is test purchase from myself a policy violation ?

Need to make several test purchases to test a software tool I am working on. Intend to cancel transactions without payment submitted since I only need to test combining, not the checkout process. No feedback will be exchanged whatsoever. I am hoping ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal sends tracking information for untracked packages

This is a pretty simple problem that I have previously contacted eBay and Paypal about. It still did not get fixed. When shipping via Small or Light Packet USA or international, Paypal sends tracking information. These services of course do not inclu...

Can you cancel a postage label through PayPal?

Hi All, I very rarely use PayPal shipping, but today I did. My buyer from Sweden purchased, paid and requested that I ship out tomorrow morning.....which I always do. However, then she went shopping again! She said she couldn't resist the dollar deal...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.