item bought for over 60 days

I bought this item "Full HD 1080P HDMI Male to 15 Pin VGA Connector Adapter Converter Cable for HDTV" from ebay on Feb 28,2015. They said send the item 3 times. But I have not received the item yet. Every time I want them refund to me, they said send the item again. They now do not reply to me anymore and not refund to me. I think this is cheating behavior. At the beginning, I don't know the ebay 60 days policy. The seller use this. Is anybody can tell me how can I do now.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If you paid through PayPal. file a claim with PayPal for non-receipt.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

over 90 days, can not claim in paypal, how to do

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Once again, claim through PayPal.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@guoxiongcai wrote:

I bought this item "Full HD 1080P HDMI Male to 15 Pin VGA Connector Adapter Converter Cable for HDTV" from ebay on Feb 28,2015. They said send the item 3 times. But I have not received the item yet. Every time I want them refund to me, they said send the item again. They now do not reply to me anymore and not refund to me. I think this is cheating behavior. At the beginning, I don't know the ebay 60 days policy. The seller use this. Is anybody can tell me how can I do now.

You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center of Pay Pal.

It mentioned from e-mail- Receipt for your PayPal payment.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You can also go to the credit card you back your PP account with, phone the 1=800 customer service number and start a chargeback.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply