item not has describe and i have to pay for retuning it , not fair , money back garan.. not working

PSI AUTO RESTYLING  are selling item that are not has describe , so tryed the Ebay Money back garanty

that was a total joke   , i have to pay  for returning it  ,and that is more then the price i paid for the item ,

Ebay money back garantee is juste has bad  has that  bad seller 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

item not has describe and i have to pay for retuning it , not fair , money back garan.. not working

Have you opened an Item Not As Described Dispute?

If so, eBay requires the seller to send you a Return Shipping Label.

Which is not possible if the seller and buyer are in different countries.

Call Help and Contact during business hours. You want to get an American customer rep.

Make sure she understands that you are calling from Canada and that Canada is not a US state and is not serviced by the USPS.

Keep hanging up and trying again until you get a rep who is not geographically challenged.

What you want is for the NAD to be closed in your favour and your refund without having to return the item.

Be polite but persistent.

Politely.---- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi and Thank you , but i wont go to that trouble , already tried your solution and never was able to reach anyone , and am sure that the seller will do everything to not comply, Ebay should mention that to byers with there so call money back garantee , but am sure they wont ... i stand has a customer that got ripped off , i will buy back from ebay but will go over Amazon more they way have better refund policies
and this is not solve
Message 3 of 3
latest reply