keep on getting sold item appear in my unsold list, here an example

arteis
Community Member

Hi,

This is happening time to time and more and more often (I had to do a complete inventory to month ago), I sell an item and it end up in the unsold list.

But today I have an example with an item that I only had one copies for sale so it make the problem clearer.

This post is showing in my unsold:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/272587212762?ssPageName=STRK:MEUNSOLD:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1560.l2649

And this post is showing being sold:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/272563988342?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

I'v only posted this item once, on February 21, got sold on March 11th, paid on march 12th and somehow got relisted under a different item number on March 12th.

It mean after being sold the item ended up in the unsold list and got posted (under a different item number ?!?!) once I relisted my whole unsold list.

It would be so bad if being "out of stock" wouldn't be so hurtful.

I could "pretend" that the item was shipped and refund the buyer once he request a refund for "item not received", that's what the system encourage me to do, but I find that is not fair for the buyer who has to wait an extra 2 weeks before knowing that he won't have his item.

Right now I'm offering the buyer money (refund plus a bonus) to let me cancel the order as "request by the buyer" but usually the buyer never answer.

I try to be as perfect as possible but I often feel like the system is working against me.

Thanks for your help,

Keven Noel

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

keep on getting sold item appear in my unsold list, here an example

arteis
Community Member
This is still happening, each time I see 1 or 2 item alone in the unsold list (I usually post/re-post large amount of item at once) I check and the item is already posted.
it happen 3-4 time per month for 1-2 item.
These are the one I caught, god knows if I have duplicate posting (I do change my price often) within the 2300 listing I have. I did a complete inventory check but I can't do that weekly as it take over 12 hours to do.
It feel like I have Damocles sword on top of my head.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply