man my kid is funny

Both my kids were in the hospital for the last 4 days due to having an Pneumonia so my house for the last week has been a sad state of affairs..

We get home last night kids are starting to get upbeat again so today i ask ..

Andie are you going to take care of daddy because he is really sick still ?

Yes Daddy I take care of you ...

Cover your mouth when you cough she says .. So I do like everytime I cough .. then she says aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Daddy be quiet stop coughing ..

I say well can you grab daddies halls so he stops coughing ...

Her reply ..

I don't want to take of you daddy you loud and yucky LOL

So I guess this is just a one sides state of affairs here .. Poo up her back puke on my shirt ..SNOT EVERYWHERE and when I asked for a pack of halls off the table that was tooooooooooo much to have to do i guess LOL ..

I even bought her a bunch of tinkerbell stuff well in the hospital and she still won't get my pack of halls 10 feet away LOL

not fair at all .....

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

man my kid is funny

Kids are funny! Every time my little almost-5 yr. old granddaughter phones, she asks to speak to her grandpa. I asked her why she always wants to talk to grandpa and not grandma, she says that grandpa is "funny"! Yes, I always said that man had a strange sense of humour. He is also really great with kids, our place was always full of neighbourhood kids when ours were young. Then again, maybe it had something to do with the stack of popsicles in the freezer.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

man my kid is funny

My daughter is the same with both side of the family..

Gramma-- Makes me eat dinner on time,Gramma Makes me go to bed on time , Tells me no   all the time ..

Grampa- plays,makes jokes,Give me treats fun fun fun..

Happy time is always about the Grampas but when my kids are sad they always want the grammas .. I guess that has something to do with the whole .. my poor baby compared to stop your crying there is nothing to cry aboout LOL

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

man my kid is funny

Same here, the kids always go for Grampster, as they call him.

Except when they are hurt or sick.....and when they are toddlers.

But they still love the hugs they get from me!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

man my kid is funny

Pneumonia that can be bad.

I hope they are recovering okay.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply