misplaced pkg?

lilacss
Community Member

My seller uses the ebay shipping service and my pkg was sent

to the KY Ebay warehouse to be forwarded on to Canada Post.

Canada Post only received info and still has not received the pkg.

It was supposed to be delivered to me on May 1st. There have been no tracking updates since April 29th. 

The seller has told me that there is nothing they can do and I would have to look into it myself.

Need a contact email or something to get in touch with Ebay Shipping.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

misplaced pkg?

Most "tracking" is actually the cheaper and equally useful* Delivery Confirmation.

DC records that the parcel has been handed in for shipping. It records that the parcel has been delivered. And that's all.

Which is all that PP needs to settle an Item Not Received Dispute.

Parcels from the US normally take from 10 to 20 working days to arrive. You are still within the normal period. The parcel is moving, just not being recorded as moving.

If the parcel has not arrived by Day 30 after payment, file an Item Not Received dispute with Paypal.

And the new Global Shipping Program is going to cause delays. If you need something in a hurry, like less than a full month, don't buy from sellers who use it. Ask before bidding.

*Which is to say not useful at all to the buyer, except for her peace of mind. For sellers, DC and tracking are expensive but in some high fraud categories necessary. In others, insurance or self-insurance are cheaper to cover losses.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply