non-payment

I sent the dealer a message that I ran out of funds on my credit cards, but I would still pay for the item at the end of the month, if he

would kindly wait.  Ican't pay for the item when I'm  short of finds,  Am I not allowed to make a mistake in calculation?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

non-payment

Up to the seller wheather he will wait that long,most wont being that if he only has one item and you change your mind ,you basically just screwed him over when he might be able to sell it tomorrow?You can try he may ignore you agree or just say no way hosai,depending on your fb his mood one never knows

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

non-payment

There's a meme for that!  

images.jpg

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

non-payment

While I think most ebay sellers can sympathize with buying off more than you can chew, the end of the month is a really long time from now. It's best to wait until you know you have the money before you buy something, like the way you would if you were shopping at any other store. The cashier at Walmart would have little sympathy for you if you posed he same question to her.

Conversely, if you had promptly paid for your order, the seller would not be allowed to wait until the end of the month to email it to you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply