not happy

wadeca2014
Community Member

I have not recieved Quest For Glory PC Game and I was not going to buy or sendmoney for the rare selection until I recieved the one a paid for first. So now I am black listed with yous

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

not happy

Posting here will not get you what you want..

You need to contact your seller - the guy you sent your payment to.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

not happy

You purchased one item from a U.S. seller on Jan 4 and then you purchased another item from a totally different seller on Jan 8. It sounds as if you didn't pay for the second purchase so the seller then filed with ebay so that ebay would refund their seller fees. You may have received an unpaid item strike from ebay and the seller may have blocked you.  You have to pay for your purchases in a timely manner. The second seller had nothing to with your first purchase and had no idea whether or not you would ever pay for your purchase. Most other sellers would have done exactly the same thing that the second seller did.

Your first purchase is coming from the U.S. so it can take up to a month to arrive here although it is usually quicker. If you haven't received it by the end of the month you should contact the seller and if you do not hear from them, you can open an item not received claim. Some info for you....  http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 3 of 3
latest reply