Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

US shipping to Canada

Why is shipping from some US sellers to Canada so expensive and others not? Thank you, Tom

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does selling currency CAD/USD matter?

I've been reading the forums and have seen some say Canadians don't like to buy in USD. I'm not sure why that is or what the norm is, I don't care which currency I buy in, I convert it to CAD and assess the cost accordingly. Is it better for a Canadi...

How

How should I be listing items to get some sales? I've tried extremely detailed listings, simple listings, stock pictures, real pictures, stock and real pictures, free shipping (which I lose money on), charging for shipping, etc. How long do people no...

Resolved! basic ebay store

just opened a basic subscription ebay store a few days ago, with my coice of color etc. when i do a store search of the stores name it is not "set up" and my items are not listed. it simply refers to my user id name. any help here would be greatly ap...

resume of Saved Sellers Items

Hi, I don´t know if any of you had the same experience... Very rarely, when I save a new seller, it appears, on the bottom of the page, just after the board with all the saved sellers, something like "resume of the selling items of your saved sellers...

When is the Violation reporting system going to work?

I keep getting this message for days : We're making some updates and will be back soon.Thanks for your patience. I have been trying to get my money back from for a product that never arrived and was told by them to provide my PayPal account info. Pay...

How do I enter a negative comment to a seller who won't cooperate tracking a lost item.

I paid $14 just for shipping to seller, for a $38 item. It was supposed to have been delivered, but I never got it. She claims there was no insurance on the package. Really, at $14 for a package that wd weigh about 2 ounces? As far as I know, the cus...

Making Payment after declining a cancellation request

I received a cancellation request from the seller before payment was sent, and after contacted them, we agreed to proceed with the transaction, and so I declined the cancellation request. Now I cannot pay for the item at all. It no longer shows up in...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a US seller make a return shipping label to Canada?

I was sent the wrong item. The 'top rated' US seller has agreed to refund the item and pay for the shipping costs. BUT they say they cannot make a return shipping label from US to Canada? Is this true? The seller wants me to pay for the shipping of t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Interrupted bidding

Twice now I have been in the process of making some last minute bids on items when I have been bounced out of ebay and asked to sign into ebay again .... thereby losing the item I was attempting to purchase. It's infuriating considering that I am sup...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are buyers Really that special sometimes ..

I am looking at gift card on ebay and some people are selling them for double what they are worth ... What are people thinking .. Who pays $200 for $100 gift card that is sold at a million different places.. Example 1 guy selling amazon gift card fro...

Excluded countrie!

Hi there!I won an item but now that the seller gave me the shipping value the problem its that my countrie its an excluded ship countrie that the seller put. But it seems that he didnt knew that either. So how can he change it? Because i know that o ...

How to open a case if used CC on PayPal but not signed into PayPal?

I received only partial shipment due to stock miscalculation and delay in restocking from supplier. That was fine - the seller has been communicative, supposedly shipped remainder - just a week ago - but it hasn't arrived yet. Tracking number entered...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dispute mechanism expires before item received

Hi, Although I understand EBay's need to manage data, it's simply not fair to have a 45 days from transaction date dispute limitation, when items listed on ebay.ca and ebay.com from other countries, such as China, India, etc. often don't arrive for u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

A glitch?

Hi, I haven't been shopping around on here for a while, but today when I was, I remembered from the last time that on a search for something, say clothing where you put in your preferences for colour style, etc. and click on See All isn't working at ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.