pay pal shipping not working again

what is with pay pal ,back to cant print shipping labels ,oh my they seem to be useless with out ebay,can print label from ebay side,keep getting message from paypal my ebay isnt working either to print a label i get message to add auctions in my profile,its there every box checked,seems like when these two seperated it screwed up the whole system,they dont mind taking your money these two but when it comes time to get service forget that

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It is Canada post, not paypal, online shipping was not available for quite some time. See other topics here. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

hey thanks for that info,sorry pal lol i like to get my packages out within a couple hrs of getting pd

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This thread notes most paypal errors as of late. http://community.ebay.ca/t5/PayPal/Paypal-down-again-All-account-activity-vanished/m-p/317786#M1448   Feel free to log yours there too.

If you back out of the screen that says your 'ebay ID can't populate those fields' and hit the paypal transaction again and Print Shipping Label, it will be 'normal' and you can proceed with purchasing postage but watch for subsequent things like tracking not uploading to ebay or paypal and having to manually Mark As Shipped et cetera. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I printed a label for Tracked Packet USA with no difficulty tonight. Not a hiccup to be found, no problems. This makes me very happy! It's been ages since it worked the way it should. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply