paying top dollar for used or new comic books

mrarmbo
Community Member
Hello everyone,

If anyone (particularly in Ontario) wants to get cash for your comic books please drop me a line at rkalpe337@rogers.com or call me at 647-224-7776...referals get 10 percent of whatever the referred collection sells for.

Thank you for your time,

Richard
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

muminlaw
Community Member
I'd hate to see anyone "pink-slapped" and possibly suspended from the board but Richard, your message is against the rules --

By using the boards, you agree that you will not be:
* Posting "wanted" messages or posting solicitations of interest in the sale of an item or service.

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

fenian
Community Member
I agree......particularly as the OP posted this same request on December 29th . I would not like to see the Board turn into a venue for free classified ads............. Michael
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

mrarmbo
Community Member
thank you glenda..i was not aware of that...i assumed we could network on these boards for purposes other than complaining ...and michael if you had a problem the first time why wouldnt you drop me a line and let me know?...and for that matter why wouldnt we want to have free classified requests on our board...it can only help business and improve everyones bottom line...not that i will break the rules any further mind you...everyone please ignore this post as i was not aware it is against the rules until glenda gave me the heads up...i dont know how to take it down so please just ignore it...thank you richard
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
Richard
Beside your first post there is a link that says "Report". Report yourself and just state that it was a rule that you were unfamiliar with and eBay will pull the entire post.

You have to understand that if people have stuff to sell, eBay wants a commission and listing fees out of it otherwise everyone will be using eBay's forums to sell stuff.

I believe that they put in a new link for people to put in "what they are interested in" or something like that last year and then sellers can see what people want and sell it to them THROUGH eBay with a special Buy It Now for that one item.

Its all about money with eBay. This is not a club, nor a place where people are supposed to help each other beyond sorting out the mysteries of eBay because they wont help you.

Better to report your own post than get a Pink Slap from someone else reporting you.

Malcolm
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

mrarmbo
Community Member
ahhh..got it thank you malcolm
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

fenian
Community Member
No offence intended, Richard........was just surprised to see it come up again. I don't have a "problem" with it, and normally, I'd have sent you a friendly personal email back then, but Xmas/New Years is a hectic time around the "Fenian" household, and I lost track of the thread till today. Best wishes for success in 2005, and may the comic sleeves of your life be filled with Batman #1's. .... Michael
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

mrarmbo
Community Member
lol...thank you michael...and i know what you mean about the holidays, busy big time...i reported myself on this thread so it will die soon...take care and have much happiness...cheers richard :0)
Message 8 of 8
latest reply