paypal labels won't offer from Canada to Canada unless it's a parcel...

I print all my labels through ebay or paypal.  I'm in Canada and most of my customers are in the U.S.  Right now I have to ship to a customer in Canada and all that shows up is parcel not oversized letter (the first is $8.95 the latter is $1.65).  I know if I go to the post office (I've done it before), it will only cost me $1.65 for an oversized letter...it's 0.030 kilograms...30grams, very light.

Is there a way around this?  I just get 3 options....and they are all for parcel.  It lets me CHOOSE that I have a letter, but I still get the same 3 options of Expidited Parcel, and 2 other ones...all expensive.  I even went on Canada Post's website and the same thing happened!

What does everyone else do if they have something small that will fit in a letter (bubble envelope under 2cm)?

Any help would be appreciated as I'm about to throw this laptop across the room, I've been at this for hours...why do I have to make a trip to the P.O. when mailing to Canada?  That's what I did last time and I'd really like to figure this one out.

Thank you in advance!

Carla:)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Letter rates are not available online.

Do you have any stamps in the house? They work pretty well.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

take it to post office,you can get a brochure there for letter mail.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I suppose I'll just buy postage stamps...I was going to the Post Office and now I realize I was making it more difficult...I can just buy stamps. I was just wondering if I was missing something because I couldn't figure out how to print a shipping label for Canada. Thanks for stating the obvious.;)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply