pictures is not show up

Hi, i have use HTML to put on description place but the picture is not show up.  can someone check my listing to see they can see the pictures as i cannot.........if cannot, do you know why?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

pictures is not show up

See pictures in all 10 auctions.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

pictures is not show up

Hi, i have use HTML to put on description place but the picture is not show up.  can someone check my listing to see they can see the pictures as i cannot.........if cannot, do you know why?

I checked a couple of your listings and I do see images showing in the description section.

When you are editing the description you will not see the image when the HTML mode is selected as the HTML codes are not active.

You should be seeing the images after you have posted your listing.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

pictures is not show up

@queenpalmer

Why do you feel the need to treat somebody like that? It is not their fault that they are not totally fluent in English... The OP is not one of your buyers that is trying to "scam you for a refund", so why treat the OP like that? While the message may seem a little confusing, the main question comes across quite clearly: "Are my pictures showing?".

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

pictures is not show up

buytilllaugh
Community Member

I am sorry for my Bad English. 

Ok I put simple so no bad bad English upset people.

When I login Ebay Canada, all the pictures in each listing are shown up.  But when I login Ebay USA, the pictures never show up.

I use Flick to store my pictures and I heard that Flick don't allow people to use for commercial purpose.......but then why only show up at Canada EBAY, not USA Ebay?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

pictures is not show up

I am sorry for my Bad English.

Ok I put simple so no bad bad English upset people.

When I login Ebay Canada, all the pictures in each listing are shown up.  But when I login Ebay USA, the pictures never show up.

I use Flick to store my pictures and I heard that Flick don't allow people to use for commercial purpose.......but then why only show up at Canada EBAY, not USA Ebay?

I can see your pictures on both .ca  &  .com

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

pictures is not show up

@queenpalmer

I understand where you're coming from. If I had to refund over $200 worth of merchandise to somebody just because they didn't speak english,  I'd be PO'd as well! eBay is well known for picking favourites regarding when and how they enforce their rules. I've been trying to sell some old football jerseys on eBay for a while now, but I apparently need to get written permission from the NFL saying that I am allowed to sell their jerseys online. Apparently, the eBay customer service rep says that every single eBay seller that has listings for NFL jerseys have gotten written permission from the NFL. Which we all know is big steaming pile of BS.

But, the OP is neither a buyer of your items, nor the person that keeps cancelling my football jersey listings. So why take out our frustration on them?

The discussion board is an optional part of eBay where members can discussion things, or ask questions. If you don't like the fact that somebody who clearly does not speak English fluently, is trying to express themselves in English the best they can; go somewhere else.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply