"Reserve not met" showing on completed listings

Recently I have noticed that on unsold completed listings, there is a notation that states "reserve not met".  This appears if I do an item search, completed listings.  It does not show in my unsold listings on the selling summary.  It's on both auction and buy it now listings, which seems completely ridiculous - how would you have a reserve on a buy it now price?  I have never ever put a reserve on any listing, and am confused about why this is appearing.  It also appears on completed listings under another selling ID.

Kalvin, do you have an explanation?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@canadareads wrote:

Recently I have noticed that on unsold completed listings, there is a notation that states "reserve not met".  This appears if I do an item search, completed listings.  It does not show in my unsold listings on the selling summary.  It's on both auction and buy it now listings, which seems completely ridiculous - how would you have a reserve on a buy it now price?  I have never ever put a reserve on any listing, and am confused about why this is appearing.  It also appears on completed listings under another selling ID.

Kalvin, do you have an explanation?  Thank you.

Hi canadareads,

Happy to look into this for you - would you mind sending me an email please with either the steps you're taking to perform this search or the URL?

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This caught my eye a couple days ago as well.

Every unsold BIN showing (Reserve Not Met) below the title in the "Completed Listings" section.

Very odd and obviously a glitch as BIN cannot have a reserve.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply