Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Someuser buy one of my time 9 000$ this user buy 1 item only cost 9 000$ and never pay

Some user buy 1 of my item cost 9000$ i can not send anything this user did not have any adress and this user have only 1 buy before me for 9000$ and never pay , and now i have like 254$ ebay fee to pay why EBAY lets something like that happen ??? it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

We're not the only country with a Senator problem.

U.S. senator’s birth certificate reveals he was born in Canada U.S. Senator Ted Cruz, a Texas Republican whose recent travel has fuelled speculation he may run for president in 2016, has released his birth certificate, showing that he was born in Can...

Small Air Packet tracking

I have just had a situation here, a good one. Buyer in Mexico was asking where his package was as it had been missing for 20 days. I gave them UR 002 665 621 CA (NO DELIVERY SCAN on Small Packet Air shipping label). He went to Correos de Mexico websi...

TurboLister sometimes does not upload the stock photo from prefilled info

I like to use TurboLister to manage my auctions, however sometimes when I choose the prefilled info to list a book and it includes a stock photo, the photo does not upload even though I have checked the box indicating to "use stock photo" ... any sug...

I do not understand why I didint win from biding the highest price?

item# 370875117821 Swarovske Dazzling Butterfly 3 rose necklace set, why I bid $ 25 highest price and also closer to the deadline time but did not win but it shows someone who bid same price and timing bid not closer then me however won, is this a mi...

Why is there no place to report a seller? A seller can easily report a buyer.

I bought a card from a seller. His listing states that payment is required in 7 days. On the fourth day, he filed a non payment claim. IT hit a nerve and I told him so.I then asked politely for him not use scotch tape on the top loader the hockey car...

I live in Ar. My ebay is being routed to Canada.

I live in Arkansas. When I try to sell something on ebay it only shows that I will only ship to Canada. You were contacted early about this. It was to be fixed in 3 business days . My ebay when I sign in shows ebay Ca. I can't sell until this is fixe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! sales tax - can a USA seller charge sales tax to Canadians?

I was just about to buy a laptop battery from the USA. Upon checkout, there was a 13% Ontario Tax (HST) on the invoice.Why am I paying Canadian Taxes to a USA seller? Expecially when I'll probably have to pay duties on top of that??Is that ethical? h...

How do I remove negative feedback back when a winner has not even paid for an item and false mailing

Winner has not paid for items and has left negative feedback back. Street name does not exist in the city postal code is in another city and phone number is in another province. Will not reply to my messages. My only negative feedback back is from th...

my feeds edit

Hi. How do I delete items of interest from "My Feeds" ? Thanks. Ken

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is the Customer Protections

I purchased an item wasn't the right one and I want refund but seller charging me 10% off plus shipping.this is right or there was 10% restocking fee plus shipping no 100% refund or exchange policy?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I remove the Facebook button Please!

I normally shop on my ipad mini and it is difficult to avoid the little icon that asks you to share the item on Facebook. I'm afraid that when tired I've already clicked it. I don't need my Facebook friends to know I'm looking at wrinkle remedies! I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does ebay take a fv fee from shipping?

curious. most people charge fair shipping prices. this includes the cost of shipping, the envelope, etc, etc. but i ask why is ebay getting to take 10% Is it becuase of people - the small portion- who charge stupid shipping costs to make a bigger pro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought a porcelain dish, arrived broken, who pays shipping?

Bought porcelain dish, arrived broken, who pays shipping? I bought a dish that arrived broken due to gross negligence by sender. The dish was only wrapped thinly in a cloth. No nuggets or any other suitable stuffing, nor any other wrapping.The width ...

Signature confirmation with PayPal?

I tried printing an XPressPost label with PayPal and adding a Signature Confirmation, because my item is worth US$250. At that line, it says "Not Available"... I thought it was included with XPressPost? Do I need to go to the Post Office to get that ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding a Genre to my music CD listing doesn't work

In the Add item specifics section, I clicked Add your own item specific. Then I entered Genre in the name field and Soundtracks & Musicals in the value field. However, after I committed the changes, my listing doesn't appear when I search for Alien a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

My take on Ebay promotions

EBay has a day care with 50 kids. The daycare worker goes and gets 50 cookies. The worker says gather around please. Then the daycare worker gives out 5 cookies to 5 kids and says no more so sad to bad maybe next time.

I bought a figurine and my friend said it was from Florence Ceramics. I did find an exact match for

i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask these questions but I was wondering if anyone knew about Florence Ceramic Figurines. I have one that is a match to those found on EBAY. It has not mark on the bottom. Do you know if it could be authentic...

I am told that I can list up to 10 items or $1000 a moth. But i cannot. Why?

I haven't listed anything this month and it still prevents me to list anything. It claims that i have listed 3 items for sale which I have not. It also claims that I reached my listing limits for last month, which is also false. Why does this happen?...

Item Not Received - Totally scammed - Nothing can be done? :(

Totally scammed. Don't let this happen to you. June 12th I purchased an item. I paid via paypal e-check immediately which cleared on June 19th. They said they would send it within two business days following receipt of the payment and since that was ...

Resolved! sold item missing so can't ship--now what?

My item sold a couple of days ago but is now gone so I cannot honour the rest of the deal. I am refunding the payment and will also offer the customer 10% off an item of their choice in the future. Is there anything else I should be doing?Thanks in a...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.