"The UPS Solution"

souranial
Community Member
From what I understand, if all us PowerSellers agree to ship under one account, we could save up to 50% for shipping with UPS! Meaning that their prices for Standard Service would start at only $7 for 5-day delivery. If we all use the same account we would have to work with UPS so that they could set it up in such a way that we could each pay separately for our shipments but still be considered one "organization".
Has anybody heard about this? Anybody interested or have any more information?

I would love to finally have a solution to shipping!
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

\

aabros
Community Member
I am shipping boxes that weight 1 pound and my jerseys would fit in a FedEx Express Small Box. Hummmm... nice... no more "making-up" boxes... everything ready... fedex express would be sweet.
Message 41 of 43
latest reply

\

oldmill195
Community Member
Interesting to read about different shipping experiences. I still take my packages into my local post office,or rather, I twist hubby's arm to do it. Right now, the buyers at the other end are rarely charged brokerage fees, which most find a pain. Has anyone noticed an increase in customs/brokerage fees assessed to the buyer when shipping with a CP account or an account with another courier company? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Message 42 of 43
latest reply

\

HI,

While doing a search for info related to UPS, I came across this thread from a few months back. Did anything further happen withthe possibility of a buying group for UPS with a deeper discount.

Michael

Message 43 of 43
latest reply