refund on shipping

I need some help from other sellers. After Ebay make changes and they charge seller 10% also on shipping, but if you send refund to your customer, who overpaid on shipping, you don't get back fees, that you already paid to Ebay on shipping. It is hard to understand, why we are charged fees on shipping, if that has nothing to do with Ebay, it is seller and buyer and USPS. If I send refund to my customer for any Item, I get refund, but I don't get refund on fees that I paid for shipping. I like to know, if everyone is really OK with fees on shipping???

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

refund on shipping

Not clear on why USPS would be involved, you are posting to the Canadian site and most of us use Canada Post for shipping.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

refund on shipping

Everything I have read about that fee has all been "rip off" and "ebay's greedy way to make more money" .   This is why I have stopped selling cause I don't make any profits anymore. Ebay fees, paypals, shipping has also gotten more expensive that buyers don't want to pay.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

refund on shipping

You mean you guys in Canada were not being charged a fee on shipping like the US sellers have been for about a year or so? Things are getting worse for sellers. Ebay is getting more seller unfriendly by the day.
**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply