rip off by seller and ebay mistake

In June last year, I have purchased he following  item, I was in the process of  moving, item was no forwarded o my  new address,Canada post returned i back o the seller with a tracking number.  I  contacted he seller   changed all my info on ebay   and paid him another shipping cost, I realized i was no he sellers fault ha Canada Post  selectively does not forward parcel post.  ( I prepaid for 1 year for forwarding)   Case was opened and he seller said he  will ship.   EBay said you  have a tracking  number  referring o tracking number back to Baltimore   from Canada Post. and he case was closed.  I contacted he seller numerous times by email but received no response, he never shipped,  albeit he collected money from paypal for he purchase price and wo shipping charges.  I realize ha I am beyond the paypal dispute, credit card dispute but he crook is still listed as a seller.  PS  I had he same problem  with two other sellers bu everything was resolved to mu complee satisfaction in a timely fashion.  This crook is well over 200 dollars richer.   

PRADA RARE 2008 RUMWAY FAIRY COLLECTION BLACK-GOLD WAVES ... 
| 99.0%

Sale date: 25/07/13
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: rip off by seller and ebay mistake

maybe he is not a crook,maybe he got hit by a bus????let it go,move on,not worth the stress.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply