saller does not want to refund

trey1512
Community Member

I bought item from this saller, on may 27th.  the cell really took time to arrive, supposely due to the OLYMPICS, Lithium battery where not allowed to be shipped via Hong Komg post.

i finally received the itme like two weeks ago.  after receiving it the cell cant even be turned on, i returned the cell back and asked for the refund.  saller is making me run around while i sent him all the proof that i retuned the cell.  now from day 1 to when i got the cell it is over 45 days.  now ebay cant even allow me to place a complints on this customer they are reffering me to IC3 for complaints.  i am lost i dont what can be done, because this same saller sent 3 item that are broken...  what department can help, i cant even place a complaints with paypal...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi trey...Sorry this happened to you and too often to new members who never ask themselves.".wonder what protection i have and what are the rules"

Ebay/PayPal can do nothing as you have belatedly found out.

The only other option is if paid by credit card. Can call the 800 # on reverse and request a chargeback. Its been nearly 4 months and card issuers have limits as well. Not optimistic but you can try if payment was funded that way.

Otherwise nothing unless you can convince seller to be honest and that's not likely if you were strung along to that degree.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
Here is the eBay page about what to do if an item doesn't arrive. It's too late to help you this time, but keep it in mind for the next time an item doesn't arrive.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply