saying the truth about Ebay ....

monbeaukevin
Community Member
Wow what a quality service they have... Ebay moderators reply very fast when you are saying the truth on Ebay not warning of consequences of signing up with Canada Post when you already have an account. They replied in less than 30 minutes... that's surprising, when you report a seller that copies your listing it takes 48 hours to get a reply and they just warn the seller. When you speak against them it takes 30 minutes to get threatning of suspension, that's a new way of doing business, protect yourself and don't give customer service.... I know it's probably my last post since I am saying what I think of them, but if it's the case suspend me, I lost enough this past week with sellers using my pictures, copying my listings, etc. I pay big dollars, to promote my items, I give outstanding service and that's the way I am treated, well if you think I deserve suspension, suspend me but I will also suspend all my payments, I just want a quality customer service, and the truth when you offer us promotions.... Why are canadian powersellers not able to get the gifts that the US powersellers receives... that's called discrimination and in Canada it's a part of the bill of rights, and in Quebec it's in CHARTE DES DROITS ET LIBERTES DU QUEBEC, yes Ebay don't have intelligence to think that Canada is composed of 7.1 million people living in Quebec and of those 7.1 million 6.5 million have french as primary language, it's just 25% of canadian population.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hello.

same thing has been repeated over and over again.

As for copying images, watermark them. And place copy right in your description.

As for discrimintation, nah. ebay just says there isn't a program in Canada right now.

Angelo
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Makes me wonder if I've had any email from eBay recently. I haven't had access to my email for quite a while now as I'm still awaiting a replacement motherboard for my own computer.

On another matter: While looking for the latest news on eBay I came across this press release: http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/cnnmoney/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20050215005807&newsLang=en&ndmConfigId=1000618&vnsId=33

I wonder if anyone knows whether or not this company services Canada?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
I am a member but havent posted any auctions there yet.

Malcolm
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Interesting.

Another place to look at. First popping and waggleing. It is always best to look at other site

Angelo
Message 5 of 5
latest reply