seller has been removed, paid for item, havent received it, cant contact a person for help. help pls

markhill40
Community Member

I bought an item, a few weeks later ebay removed the seller, I had already purchased it, haven't received it.  It won't let me contact the seller and I can't get a hold of anyone in person when I phone the 1-866 number.  When I go to the resolution centre to start a claim it says I paid by pay pal, but it was actually by credit card and that's as far as i can get.   I don't know when the item was supposed to arrive but it says it was shipped on June 12, it's now July 11.  I either want to get my money back or have the item....somebody help please!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

seller has been removed, paid for item, havent received it, cant contact a person for help. help pls

Did you pay with your credit card using PayPal?

If so, go to PayPal and file a claim there.

If not, call your credit card issuer immediately at the 800 number on your monthly statement and ask for a chargeback for non-receipt.  Get all your information ready (dates, amount, name of seller, etc...) before calling.  The credit card issuer will send you a letter asking to confirm non-receipt and the amount will be refunded a few weeks later to your credit card.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply