Cash Back Program for Buyers

I posted about this earlier, but it's gone.

There seems to be a cash back program for buyers as I received a rebate to my paypal account yesterday with a message to enjoy the money.

I don't recall reading about the program.

Have any other buyers received the cash back?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Maybe you're just "Special!" - no, I haven't heard anything about this one, but would be interested to know what's going on.  The only communication I got from Paypal was the other day.  A seller refunded some shipping and instead of it going back to my CC, which I prefer, it went into my my Paypal account - only apx. $3.  Paypal's note(in HUGE letters) said something like "It's not much but enjoy it"!!

Surely, we would have heard if there was such a program?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@2011limey1 wrote:

Surely, we would have heard if there was such a program?

That's what I thought.

I know there were programs going on over Christmas but I thought they just involved certain large Walmart-type retailers.

I only buy from small sellers.

It was under $50 but clearly some kind of rebate.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

There was a "cash back" announcement a month or so ago.  I got a small amount deposited to my account on January 10th.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I guess it's a one time thing then and not like eBay Bucks.

It was nice though.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

For what it's worth, your original thread was relocated to the PayPal board after I questioned why you'd posted it here.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

minaaura
Community Member

I'm pretty sure it's from Paypal's 5% cash back promotion back in November. I received my cash back on January 10 as well.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply