seller ... they are scam artists

Please dont buy from them.

they never ship the product... they just print a label

for 2 months nothing came to my home.  then asked to have money refunded

i tried to track the package with number they provided. I got only that it was printed in China

I had them look into matter....... but messages came....... its on its way to you.

they would say in 24-48 hours the money will be refunded into paypal.  the money never came

so i wrote again to them.... they replied...... only if you give us 5 star review will we refund you

they never did......

it took me over a month to get my money back and only because i took my claim to pay pal with the proof of exchange messages.  please remove this seller.

if they did this to me, they did this to so many  others.

they are a scam operating out of china

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@onepennyfrog wrote:

Please dont buy from them.

they never ship the product... they just print a label

for 2 months nothing came to my home.  then asked to have money refunded

i tried to track the package with number they provided. I got only that it was printed in China

I had them look into matter....... but messages came....... its on its way to you.

they would say in 24-48 hours the money will be refunded into paypal.  the money never came

so i wrote again to them.... they replied...... only if you give us 5 star review will we refund you

they never did......

it took me over a month to get my money back and only because i took my claim to pay pal with the proof of exchange messages.  please remove this seller.

if they did this to me, they did this to so many  others.

they are a scam operating out of china

Hi onepennyfrog,

Have you had a chance to reach out to Customer Support to let them know about this Seller?

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

"reach out to"   Yeecchh!

What's wrong with 'contact'

This sort of pseudo-language is both hilarious and depressing.

Not to mention pretty well useless as a reply to the poster.

Shape up.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

One of the challanges for buyers that ebay does NOT address well,  is shipping time,

I have bought quite a number of items from china, about 95% of them arrive,

However, ebay does NOT handle long shipping times well, it typicall takes 22 days for an item to arrive from china,

thats TYPICALLY, it can be faster, it can be slower.

Ebay does NOT allow enough time for an item to arrive before

A) The resolution centre is not available

B) The item is 'auto archived' and you cant even leave a seller who wont refund bad feedback.

Most sellers are happy to refund money about 30 days after shipping, they WILL ask you to go to the post office and really make sure it didn't arrive, but when you have confirmed it didn't, they will refund your money and ask you to leave them good feedback. 

However, there are a number of them that will wine, stall, and snivel until the item is auto archived and you cant even leave them bad feedback.

Solutions for ebay are thinsg like being able to 'push back' the time available for going to the resolution centre, or to push back the auto archive date, or have SOME MACHANISM to confirm you have actually recieved your item.

I think that ebay should be MUCH MORE CLEAR about when a listing is going into your archive, the ONLY way I know is because I dont remove any items I'v bought from my list, I can see the auto-archive sneaking up.

Alibaba has a good system, they hold the money in escrow until you have confirmed you have recieved and are happy with your item. If you want to garuntee item or money back, use Alibaba (express)

Message 4 of 4
latest reply