shipping down

Shipping is down what is the deal? Any answers? See others having issue. Something has changed at the site and it must be screwed up..

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

shipping down

I haven't had to print any labels today but usually if I get the message that Paypal shipping is down, I just refresh the page and try again. That works 99% of the time.

You sometimes get that message too when the address is too long on one line or if there is something wrong with the address. That seems to happen more with overseas addresses.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

shipping down

I haven't had to print any labels today but usually if I get the message that Paypal shipping is down, I just refresh the page and try again. That works 99% of the time.

You sometimes get that message too when the address is too long on one line or if there is something wrong with the address. That seems to happen more with overseas addresses.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

shipping down

Canada Post is doing maintenence so maybe that is why

shipping is down..

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

shipping down

I was speaking on the phone with PayPal in Nebraska and was advised the Pitney Bowes' shipping label system has had problems recently and from my experience today I cannot print my label(s).  I was going to ask; anybody have any news on when it is expected to be fixed.    It's not a screen Refresh solution; it's much more than that.   Yes, my money was taken from my account but after a few tries I still can't Reprint a Label.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply