tool

Nice job EBAY! I have tried the migration tool and being charged for relisting all my inventory on ebay.com. For a 2.49$ fuel cap I am being charged 1.50$ usd. If I count 955 items to move it will cost me 1432.50$ usd! Talk about a smart move! I am doomed to sell in Canadian dollar now and knowing that your statistics for the parts and accessories department sells 10% less I will be loosing thousand of dollars! I have been selling parts on ebay for the past 10 years, this is my main revenue! I did not know that EBAY became a communist party!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

tool

"For a 2.49$ fuel cap I am being charged 1.50$ usd."

That does  not make any sense.

Where do you see a listing fee of US$ 1.50? (I noticed a fuel cap listed at US$2.49 on eBay.ca, not eBay.com)

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

tool

op is using free subtitles on cafr for some listings.  So if keeping the subtitles and moving to .com they aren't free

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

tool

Does the tool show the total before submitting the changes so that we know if there's a charge or not?

Thanks!

You only fail when you don't try!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

tool

I think poster is referring to completing the "draft" listings once they have gone through the migration tool on to .com

I have this issue too, contacted eBay on Friday, said they were working on it, but it still wants to charge me 0.30 per listing (which I have all ready paid as these are active listings on .ca)

Guess they have not figured this out yet....should make for an interesting Weekly Discussion with Raphael....

Message 5 of 5
latest reply