upaa

What postal in Greece use uppa
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

upaa

Tracking number starting with UPAA are from eBay Global Shipping Program.

It's an internal tracking number of Pitney Bowes, you can't use this number to follow your packages on any postal carrier website.

To follow your item, you must click on the link (tracking number) on your purchased item of your eBay account.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

upaa

Trackng is for the benefit of the seller. It protects her against false claims of non-delivery.

If your item has not arrived after 20 days, contact the seller and ask for the date of shipment, service used and Delivery Confirmation number. She may not have a DC# but that is not important.

If the answer is rude or weird , go here:

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

and start an Item Not Recieved Claim.

If she sounds sensible wait to Day 30 after purchase and if the item has still not arrived, start the Item Not Recieved claim.

If delivery cannot be confirmed, Paypal will refund you and sort out collecting their money from the various parties. You don't have to worry about this. The duty and sales tax portions may come in a later payment, but they will come.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

upaa

I am Trying all to locate my package but no luck. I know it is in St John's NL CA now for a week. I am only 20 miles from there and I have contacted all Carriers but no luck. I know it was sent through Global I don't know what Carrier on this end. I tracked it through EBay and they said they tried to deliver on the 25th but that's not through. Could you help me Thank you
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

upaa

UPAAB000000242836142
Message 5 of 5
latest reply