Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why I sometimes hate selling to Canadians

I kind of hate it when Canadians win my auctions that are smaller. Such as a single Nintendo game. Why? Well, A single Game costs approx. $5.00 to $8.00 to ship depending on thepostal code. An entire Nintendo System and Ten games costs approx $5.00 t...

What do you do to make eBay more Canada friendly?

Over the past year, I have read so many complaints on the .com board about Canada Post, Canada Customs and sometimes Canadians in general! Perhaps it was the way our leaders in gov't approached the war in Iraq. Maybe it was a package held up in custo...

How would you deal with this?

I have a bit of a situtation. A customer bought 2 of my labelers for a total of about 100.00 U.S. They emailed me to say it was not what the wanted (they wanted a labeler with letters) and asked if they could return it. I told them to return it by US...

Got an idea about fees

I was talking to a person in my silver discussion group about fees. It was a thread debating the use of reserves, divulging reserve prices and fees in general. I came up with an idea. What if eBay had a fee plan like our cable, internet or cel phone ...

Alberta PowerSellers

Is anyone setting up at the antique shows coming up this month in Edmonton and Calgary? We're coming in from Victoria and it would be fun to meet other PSers in between bargain hunting for more eBay stock. Glenda

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Road trip

Any news on when the Road Trip will be in Vancouver? I'm soooo looking forward to it!

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with "broken" links. Can anyone help?

I've become VERY frustrated in the past few weeks. I've been trying to get some links to work, and they appear to be "broken" and don't work. I can't seem to get anywhere with PS Support. I would like to ask a favor. I'm trying to report a listing in...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.