user information request doesn't work!

acurael
Community Member
Anyone else having problems with this? The emails do not arrive. We have to contact our account manager and get him to pull the information. What a pain!

And in the unlikely event that a pink reads this... It's not isp related, it's not spam filter and no, we don't need to be walked through on how to use the function. The function needs to be fixed. All other ebay emails arrive, including bid notifications, outbid notifications, end of auction, listed auctions, dispute consoles, emails from account manager(s) etc.

And if that pink is still reading, here's how to make my life simple again:

- provide the contact details in the browser window.
- send the contact details to the my messages inbox on ebay site
- provide phone number as part of the end of auction notice where address and email are currently provided
- setup a custom field for sellers to be able to obtain information from the buyer. We can't be the only ones needing a phone number!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

alero0
Community Member
Although I never had problems with the user information request, I do agree it's a pain to have to use it to get a phone #. This information should show up with the shipping address. I ship with Fedex and they require that my waybills have a phone #.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
I had this exact same problem for many months. Had nothing to do with eBay. Turns out I had blocked an email address that a spoofer was using. It happened to mimic the one that eBay uses to send the user info.

I got every other email but those. I had to go search my blocked email addys and let them come through. You get the email with the user info almost immediately. If you don't, the problem is generally at your end.

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply