want to put my ad on eby.com i already have it on ebay.ca

Community Member

hi

actually i have put an add on ebay.ca but it does not show on ebay.com??

now i want to put the same add on ebay.com may i??and does it also charge me???

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

scifan57
Community Member
All you have to do to have your listing show on eBay.com is add the US as a ships to destination as well as specifying a shipping cost and method to the US.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

At the moment you only have shipping fees to Canada. You will need to enter a fee for the USA .

Under International Shipping click either Calculated or Flat shipping.

Under Ship To, choose custom location. Choose USA.

Enter the service you want-- for your ladies suits I would suggest Small Packet Ground-- and the Calculated will give your customer the shipping cost to her house.

Flat Rate is good for most of the USA if you prefer it.

Small Packet Ground is about the same speed as SP Air, and a bit cheaper. It is NOT Delivery Confirmed, but is Insured up to $100 against loss or damage in shipping. Give the customer the shipping invoice number when you print it through Paypal. You get a 5% or so discount for doing this, btw.

If you get into more expensive party suits, you may wish to move to Expedited.  Although this is more expensive it gives you Delivery Confirmation as well as insurance.  You also get a hefty 20-25% discount for printing the label through Paypal.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

BTW

embroidered
panels
trousers

And "Sana and Samia's 2012 Lawn Collection"

I'm not totally sure of the last one. "Lawn" has two meanings. One is a grassy area around a house. In this case it might mean casual summery clothing. The other meaning is a thin cotton fabric, which also makes perfect sense.

But I also wondered if there was a spelling error.Not a criticism, English spelling is notoriously strange.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply