what happened to shipping calculator for international shipping

what happening to shipping calculator for international shipping. How can you know the cost if you don't know where it will be shipped

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you are using actual costs you should be putting in the actual size and weight of the package you are mailing and then the ebay shipping calculator will do the rest. If you have clicked off on fixed rate shipping then you will have to use maybe the canada post rate calculator yourself on the CP website and then enter in a cost yourself on the ebay calculator. 

I still can't figure out how to do a screen shot into messages, maybe someone else will come along with pictures to show you ... 🙂

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This is what you should be looking at with Calculated International Shipping. Choose your own services and proper weight and dimensions of course. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 7.18.44 PM.png

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@themodernowl wrote:

If you are using actual costs you should be putting in the actual size and weight of the package you are mailing and then the ebay shipping calculator will do the rest. If you have clicked off on fixed rate shipping then you will have to use maybe the canada post rate calculator yourself on the CP website and then enter in a cost yourself on the ebay calculator. 

I still can't figure out how to do a screen shot into messages, maybe someone else will come along with pictures to show you ... 🙂

Ask and ye shall receive. It's like layers of reality, adding a screenshot of how to add a screenshot. (See above.) Creating a screenshot on a Mac is SHIFT COMMAND 4. It's different on Windows, Print Screen or some variation of those words on a button usually. Maybe PrtScrn. Screen caps are my best friend, 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

thank you for your help I have being all along using actual costs but this last week it keeps says I have to put in a shipping cost and there is an asterisk beside it so has to have an amount.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That sounds more like flat rate shipping. Can you check that spot? It will say either Flat Rate or Calculated. Right at the top of my first screen shot there. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply