Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Have a buyer who didn't pay - required resolution centre - paid this morning at the last minute BUT

BUT - in checking with other sellers who had th same problem with same buyer I find this is one of many aliases...she has a slew of i/d's - many with just a 0 or unregistered - has a number of sellers who have sent item and then out money since no in...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need to know what happened to my listing

I just tried to list my first item ever on eBay. It has taken my over an hour, and I think I did something wrong. I signed into PayPal to link my eBay account to my PayPal, and I got sent right back to the listing that I was typing. I tried this agai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing stuff

Hi there, I was order two stuffs in ebay, but just get one of them which is "Shimano Compre Spinning Rod CPSC70MH2C 7'0" Medium Heavy 2pc" from UPS yesterday. could you help me check when will the other one which is "New SHIMANO 11 ELF C5000PG Spinni...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to net required total for shipping?

If the S&H costs $10 (you know postage, envelope costs and any sales tax on both), what should I charge the buyer as "shipping" given after eBay 9% shipping fee and PayPal's 3.9% + 30 cents per transaction fee, I'd only net $8.41. I was thinking $12 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Local pick up and delivery

HiOk I had a buyer contact me after the sale and ask if he could pick the item up as opposed to shipping the item said he lived in town said sure if you want to pick the order up fines I said well don't pay with paypal as you can pay me when you pick...

Slow load

It started about 8 days ago. It takes about 3 minutes to get to the ebay.ca sign in page. Then I put in my log in imformation and it goes right in. I am using windows 7 and internet explorer which I have been using for years. This is the only web pag...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Issue

I recently won an item that was clearly listed as shipping from HK, and the high shipping charge reflected an intl shipment. When I got the item in two days it had been shipped from Ontario. Now I think I've been shafted a bit. Anyone have any sugges...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I access my archived transactions?

I learned that a charge was made to my credit card via Paypal. I am trying to determine if I authorized it. I need to access my archived transactions for this. Please advise.

Resolved! international shipping or lack of it!

Hello everyone! I just recently read a question here on the answer centre from a buyer who was wondering why American sellers don't sell internationally. I have been kind of wondering the same thing. It is not just some sellers in the U.S. Yesterday ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone heard of an old Silver company call "L & Co"? Circa 1930s.

I have a sterling silver serving tray that looks like three scallop shells laying flat, with a handle running up from the center and joining again at the edge between two of the shells. It is marked with "L & Co" and the numbers 2570 and some hallmar...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller won't change the item unless I leave a positive feedback

I bought an item for my car, before ordered I call the seller to be sure the item was the right size. The item was shipped not the right part, I call the seller and he agreed to change the item for free if I leave before a positive feedback, I wonder...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product that didn't sell for long time

Hello Guys, I was actually wondering about an eBay notes which I see from some of my old listing and it says consider revising this listing as it didn't sell for last 16 month. Now my question is, is there anyway I can know which product didn't sell ...

A seller has blocked me over a .99 cent card. I asked if it would be ok to cancel and let me know.

I recently made a bid on an item on ebay. It was a Raymond Bourque card that i saw for cheap. It was .99 cents. I was heading out the door and my ride was waiting, and i have to be honest i placed a bid in a hurry on the card. When i got home later t...

What if a buyer opens a dispute case & doesn't reply?

I have two open month-old 'item not rec'd' cases. I wrote to them saying the item was shipped marked air mail but likely went by 'surface' mail by error - it's happened before - Canada Post does this once in a while. Neither of them has replied - I a...

Seller does not leave feedback?

I have a seller who hasnt left me feedback even after kindly reminding them a month later. I left positive feedback, and there is no reason the seller should not do the same for me. I even explained to the seller that feedback is just as important to...

Ready to pay but shipping not added. Seller not responding to my emails.

So I won an auction for a guitar yesterday and had contacted the seller prior to bidding to get an estimate on shipping. He got back to me and quoted 65 bucks give or take. I go ahead and bid on the guitar and win the auction...great now time to go p...

Buyers Remorse

Hi, I usually do not argue with my customers, what do you do when a customer has buyers remorse, and take it upon himself to ship the item back, demanding refund..I am confident my item is a great item, well described and well worth the price paid fo...

What to do when my parts not ships to me. Part through direct purchase. But even as intermediary

It started with a usual deal on bidding at two valvecovers. And I win. The person was very politely and I felt me well taken care of as customer. and I asked her about to get help from her with get parts shipped from us to Sweden. She was glad to hel...

ebays global shipping not for me

i have purchased over 800 items from the usa in the last 5 years and found usps first class international to do the job economially . ebays has their sellers posting shipping through global shipping as result we buyers from canada are now paying more...

Oh Canada our Home and "Native" land..........no doubt now!

A groundbreaking genetic study led by a team of U.S. and Canadian anthropologists has traced a direct DNA link between the 5,500-year-old remains of an aboriginal woman found on a British Columbia island, a second set of ancient female bones from a n...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.