when i try to print labels, paypal gives me the error your last action could not be completed

acieus
Community Member

I'm having problems printing shipping labels.  When I try, I get sent to a Paypal login, and after entering my details it comes up with this comment:

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again

I've tried logging in several different times of day and never use the back button.  Am I doing something wrong?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

when i try to print labels, paypal gives me the error your last action could not be completed

Assuming you are trying to print from eBay:

Try going to PayPal and print the label directly from the payment detail section.

Sometimes the connection from eBay to PayPal does not work properly for labels.

-..-

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I've never been able to print the labels directly. (Mac user, so that may be the problem.)

The link for Printing is on the right?

On the left bottom of the paragraph of boilerplate is a blue link that says REPRINT YOUR LABEL.

That's what works for me.

Fingers crossed....

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

yesterday, ebay itself was having issues.  Today, i can't access paypal at all, not from ebay or just the paypal site itself.  I just get the "cannot be found" page

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I've been on Paypal a couple of times today. If you are still having problems you might want to try clearing your history and cache, closing your browser and then try again to get access.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

it won't let me pay for an auction i won, it says the same as the first post, try again in 30 minutes, and check your email and balance,..go figure

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Having this same issue all day today! Tried 3 different browsers on 2 different computers and can't print the label (let me create it no problem though). Can't cancel it either.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I can't print paypal labels for several months now, they are blaming Canada post. They also admitted that there maybe a bug in the system.

But if you will call for very first time it will be "problem" with your computer. I tried from different computers, different systems, different locations, nothing!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

What is happening when you try to print a label? I haven't had any problems.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I can only print shipping labels within Canada, if I will ship internationally at very last page (where I have to pay and confirm) error message will appear. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply