will not recognize free international shipping posted by seller

Hi, I'm having a problem paying for an item. This is the eBy message I receive

"One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected."

All though he seller has agreed to include free international shipping with the final offer and it shows free shipping as part of the final description with agreed price I continue to get the same message each time I try to pay. Thanks for your help Dave

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@00dada11 wrote:

Hi, I'm having a problem paying for an item. This is the eBy message I receive

"One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected."

All though he seller has agreed to include free international shipping with the final offer and it shows free shipping as part of the final description with agreed price I continue to get the same message each time I try to pay. Thanks for your help Dave

you will have to contact the seller he may have a solution

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi Dave.  You should probably contact the seller and ask him to provide a new invoice with the shipping charges included.  When you go to pay and it states that you can't pay because the shipping charges haven't been included there usually is a little box provided for contacting the seller for a new invoice.  I think it says leave a message for the seller or something like that.  Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply