Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! reminders for my watched items

I'm wondering why I no longer receive email alerts for items I'm watching which are ending. I used to always receive them then suddenly it stopped and I've missed several items as a result. Is there some way to rectify this?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian buyers

I have notice lately that I can't bid on items from US sellers that don't ship to Canada, but I do have a US shipping address to use in such cases. Is it somehow possible to bid on these items? pb

POOR QUALITY PICTURES

Hello, I'm having problems with taking pictures as you can see on my listings. I have a Vivitar digital camera and when I take pictures, they come out blurry, any suggestions as to how I can get better pictures? I'm sure you will tell me to get a bet...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing an item

WHEN I TRY TO LIST AN ITEM FOR SALE, I CANT GET BY THE FIRST STEP.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relist Pictures disappearing

For the past several weeks when I relist an item the picture disappears and I have to download it again. I did call the customer service and spoke to a girl, that consequently didn't understand much of what I was saying. She said she would direct my ...

Canada Post - Xpresspost USA - Signature capture or not??

Depending on what webpage you land on or who you talk to there is no clarity on whether Xpresspost USA includes signature capture currently (after jan 16, 2012). I can find answers online showing both yes and no. Most current update showing 'yes' is ...

Resolved! absent seller!

Hello everyone! A few days ago I bid on a item from China and won the bid on Thursday morning which I promptly payed for. Since then my payment has not been accepted by the seller because when I check the sellers ebay site it says the seller has noth...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

buying items

Hey, stupid question--Is a bid final and irreversable?   thanks.

ebay fees

why do sellers have to be held hostage on here we have no rights wellhere is one seller who has enough of ebays crap seller fees and final value fees and final value shipping fees screw you ebay good bye

Resolved! How to compete with sellers on Ebay?

Hi everyone, I have been trying to compete with sellers on Ebay. For example; a book that costs $10 in the store is sold for $1.30 on Ebay. How am I supposed to compete with that if I am losing money?

Changing listing

I just noticed that the seller has change the listing even there is almost 3 days left before the ending of the auction-they removed the "buy it now" button from the listing for the item 290731588341.I am wondering is the seller allowed to do that? T...

Resolved! Selling items

Hello again, this is a good one,lol i am trying to sell a silver necklace, and just realized that there are a few sellers selling hundreds of silver necklaces. I just lost $.65 for posting my item. there should be a limit to how many people can post:...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I tires to ends my listing but I can't:(

He there, Sellers, Somebody help me please:( I want to ends my listing but I can't,maybe i did but i don't know that's be done or not. And i deleated all my selling item by accident, Now I don't know what to do, and i have to pay for the fees. What c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to I change my Paypal address for receiving Payments?

I was wondering how you change your email address for receiving payments when you sell an item. Payments currently go to a Paypal account that's no longer in existence yet I can't find any link to it in my account as only my current paypal address sh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceling order or not? What to do

I bought an item on June 15th 2012, and the payment cleared the same day. The listed item says that they will ship it within 1 business day of payment cleared, but they still have not shipped it yet, and it has already been a week since my purchase, ...

Should I be Concerned?

Hi all, I won an auction 2 weeks ago now. I paid for the item immediately by Paypal. in my purchase history the "shipped" icon hasn't been activated. I decided to get in touch with the buyer this week just to confirm that they indeed have shipped it ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I feel like I am being strung along...

I puchased an item on May 10th ($235), recieved notification that it was shipped & then an email saying that they were out of stock. I have communicated back & forth with the seller (who has a good rating) but am unable to get a clear answer on when ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is the secret to selling on ebay?

Hi, I have only been able to sell 1 item on ebay. I see everyone else selling many, many items for the same prices as me. Often I lower the price to try and be competitive but I still do not success. How is everyone else being so succesful? What's th...

How to sell quickly on Ebay?

Hi guys, I am a new ebay seller and have currently only sold one item. I have not recieved feedback from the buyer regarding the item he recieved. I have tried for days to sell my nintento ds games on Ebay for a great price. My price has beaten the c...

Resolved! What am I doing wrong?

Hi everyone, I have only sold 1 item on Ebay. It is really upseting me that all my other items will not sell, even at the last few minutes of a bid. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. My items have discriptive information, good pictures, great titl...

Using feedback from another site

I found a seller that copied and pasted feedback about the item from amazon and posted it in their listing, not disclosing that this feedback was not directly for the products sold in their eBay store. Is that allowed? Seems misleading to me.

Resolved! shipping

why do some sellers says they don't ship to Canada when your on ebay.CA??

Blue Water Spas

I am trying to locate some parts for my hot tub which I purchased from as Ebay store called Blue water spas. We have a broken air valve that we can seem to locate a replacement for. Does any one know where this spa is manafactured? It comes from some...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

VACATION SETTING DOES NOT EXIST!!!

i look at the guide and it says go to your messages and click change settings but the Vacation Settings is not there how can i put my store on vacation?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking Numbers not possible with letter mail,1 day shipping in June?

I have been so pleased to be a Top-rated Seller for a few years on eBay but with the new requirements coming in June, it will not be possible for me to continue and it doesn't seem fair. I am selling handcrafted miniatures and I'm always pleased to b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do sellers make money off shipping?

Hi everyone I just have a question for you. If someone sells a pen for 1 cent and the shipping is $5 how does he make money? Is there a reason for why people post items for such a cheap price?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.